Le George - 45 étages

Boosterfire

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 3k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

En me fiant à tous les commentaires que je viens de lire, je me dis la chose suivante :

Quand on regarde la promesse, on voit de gros moteurs Porsche...4EAB092A-C53A-471C-8C3F-B79933173FA8.jpeg.997bdbbf98223dfcc7373aca7c36b1d4.jpeg.21f4a32732f6721f03bcdedcff52c33d.jpeg

... et quand on constate la réalité, on voit un petit promoteur poche ! 👎

• Thanks 1

On 2022-02-02 at 5:19 PM, invest26 said:

Okay so seize the project get the site auctioned off and let, Brocco  Devimco, or Canvar bid on the site and they can finish this project... expropriation of the present developer and lawsuits for return of deposits. Can't  let this site become an eyesore. WTF beside the Bell center!!

Modifié par MARTY

4 hours ago, acpnc said:

Merci pour la réponse. C'est une situation plutôt angoissante, je ne peux qu'espérer une issue favorable pour toux ceux qui ont acheté de bonne foi.

I am not sure where the original poster is getting his info or who he spoke with. But I watch this site daily via the Solstice construction camera and the site is extremely active! They are on the verge of clearing the heritage structure’s height and they had a major concrete pour today. (2/7)

Look at the timelapase on the link below and see for yourselves.

https://www.devisubox.com/dv/dv.php5?pgl=Project/interface&sRef=1HRN59RD6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 30 minutes, jdrinboston a dit :

I am not sure where the original poster is getting his info or who he spoke with. But I watch this site daily via the Solstice construction camera and the site is extremely active! They are on the verge of clearing the heritage structure’s height and they had a major concrete pour today. (2/7)

Look at the timelapase on the link below and see for yourselves.

https://www.devisubox.com/dv/dv.php5?pgl=Project/interface&sRef=1HRN59RD6

image.thumb.png.a9af045e52cb0686427b9849ffad4d7c.png

Je viens de recevoir le mail aussi. J'essaie de répondre au mail mais il ne débouche nul part et aucun numéro de téléphone pour les rejoindre. Broche à fouin pas à peu près... j'ai laissé un message sur leur répondeur et envoyé un message a info@centracondos.ca . J'attends un retour d'appel.   

Oui l'empreinte au sol du 1000 DLM est plus vaste que celle du Solstice mais ça n'explique pas tout sachant que l'un émerge à peine au dessus du sol et que l'autre cumule environ une vingtaine d'étages alors que le 6 novembre 2020 les deux projets étaient pour ainsi dire au même niveau...1920462629_1000-1006delaMontagne-013.jpg.14d0b5685e1d69cf80899d8d19773c49.jpg.6f189d1c524e998b14c9718554595030.jpg

©Memphis22

I also got the 15% increase email and I bought in 2018.  I replied to request how much would be the cancellation fee and when can I get my cheque.  Has anyone received any response from them?

I understand the inflation on construction materials is like crazy now due to the logistic bottleneck and raw material price increases, and they probably think they can sell my unit at a higher price, but given they already change the floorplan once and now this... I think the trust is gone.  Especially, they sat around for 2 years before construction and many projects that launched after them have completed.  With rising interest rate, I think I can get similar unit at a better price later.

• Like 2