Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 36
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Are you sure, because that last article said, "Located right at the entrance". By the way, I meant the Montreal one was nicer than the Vancouvers :P

The aloft will be next to the Hilton at the entrance of the Airport

The hotel they are building over the terminal is a Mariott, which is built along the new Transborder hall

• 3 mois plus tard...

I agree with WestAust. I took a drive to the airport and at the entrance before the Hilton, The Aloft was up, albeit 4 floors but rising nicely. The Mariott is indeed along the new Transborder hall. That whole area looks kinda cramped as far as I'm concerned. There's also two more hotels going up on Cote de Liesse closest to the airport.

I kinda like the hotel's design. Anyways, its good to see hotels going up in and around the airport. It means more and more people are staying in our city and don't necessarily have to travel all the way to downtown to get a room.

• 5 mois plus tard...

That a company like Starwood is setting up a brand (related to the W brand) is a huge deal. It means that not only is Montreal as a city on the international radars again, but it also means that PET is also on the global radar again as a major international airport.

• 2 mois plus tard...

aloft Montreal Airport Opens, Making Global Debut

Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:HOT) today announces the opening of aloft Montreal Airport, the first aloft to open anywhere in the world.

Developed and owned by the joint venture between Silver Hotel Group and Northampton Group Inc., the 136-room aloft Montreal Airport will offer a variety of intuitive technologies, atmospheric public spaces, and a whole array of appealing guest amenities. Created for today's traveler, aloft hotels are modern, fresh and fun, with loft-inspired design and free-flowing energy.

'The sleekness and dynamism of the aloft lifestyle complements the sophistication and style of Montreal, where we are proud to make our global debut,' said Brian McGuinness, Vice President of aloft and element hotels worldwide. 'Youthful-minded travelers will appreciate the aloft brand's emphasis on creativity, culture and fun.'

aloft Montreal Airport is superbly located at the entrance to the Trudeau International Airport, with easy access to local attractions, shopping, entertainment and numerous corporate headquarters. Guests will be just 20 minutes from vibrant downtown Montreal, where they can enjoy authentic French cuisine, renowned museums and scenic parks. Also nearby are the quaint cobblestone streets, boutiques, art galleries and cafés of Old Montreal.

http://www.hotelresource.com/article32946.html