Aller au contenu
publicité

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

• 1 mois plus tard...
publicité
These kinds of situation disgust me!

If that lady doesn't lose her job, there is obviously something wrong with STM.

Who knows what will happen. If only the STM would spend more money, getting more of those machines that dispenses tickets / top-up OPUS cards. In the long run, the STM wouldn't have issues with their employees having issues with language.

J'ai tellement hâte au jour ou on aura plus besoin de main d'oeuvre pour ce genre de job. Les employés dans les booths de la STM sont souvent extrêmement désagréables. Si jamais j'en pogne un en train de dénigrer un anglophone devant moi, il va se faire insulter et pas a peu près. Malheureusement il y a certaines situations ou je perd le contrôle... le manque de respect pour autrui en est une. La STM de Nicolas Girard ne fera rien pour remédier la situation. On doit faire recour au ''public shaming'' pour ces genres de pommes pourries.

These kinds of situation disgust me!

If that lady doesn't lose her job, there is obviously something wrong with STM.

This lady will not lose her job. The guy who put up the ''Au Quebec c'est en francais que ca se passe'' will not lose his job. This handful of bigots is not the real problem. Most francophones are greatly tolerant of anglos. The real problem is - as you pointed out - that there is something wrong with how we respond to these cases. Time and again, we squander the opportunity to stand behind anglo Montrealers when they are spit upon by trash. Thus, we legitimate the practice. Awful. I wonder what Jean-Francois Lisée thinks. He's been pretty eloquent lately in the way he's described anglophones here.... although I am highly suspicious of his motives!