Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 173
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Well other developpers look at sales figures for similar (size or geographic) projects. A 138 unit project is not very big for downtown Montreal and 45% over 13 months is a bad sign for future projects. Let alone bigger ones.

That's 5 units per months which is acceptale for a project of this scale.

Sales didn't start in May - they started in October 2008. They were already excavating in March.

You obviously don't know a thing about this project. Why are you trying to prove a false point? I can confirm that sales started in April 2009, I know the woman who sells the project. A friend of mine bought a condo in early May and he was one of the first buyers. They started excavation even before the condos were on sale. So 45% sold in 7 months is more than reasonable for a 138 unit project. Louis Bohème sold 85% in 2 years (200 or so units) and we are talking about a huge success.

You obviously don't know a thing about this project. Why are you trying to prove a false point? I can confirm that sales started in April 2009, I know the woman who sells the project. A friend of mine bought a condo in early May and he was one of the first buyers. They started excavation even before the condos were on sale. So 45% sold in 7 months is more than reasonable for a 138 unit project. Louis Bohème sold 85% in 2 years (200 or so units) and we are talking about a huge success.

Thx Rocco...:chillpill::D

I am not gonna get into a pissing contest as to who knows more about this project. If you think sales started in April cuz you know some chick and some guy - bravo. The point was that sales for this project were slow. Just like they are slow for the other projects downtown and there were only 4 over the last year.

I am not gonna get into a pissing contest as to who knows more about this project. If you think sales started in April cuz you know some chick and some guy - bravo. The point was that sales for this project were slow. Just like they are slow for the other projects downtown and there were only 4 over the last year.

The point here is not to judge if sales are slow or not, this is subjective depending on your perception. Point is, you come on the board, and post totally false information, and have the guts to say to BiloMtl that his info is wrong. Light up, man.

Rocco, you've been spot-on with your posts lately. I commend you sir. A while ago i felt everything you said was pessimistic and unnecessarily dire, but lately that's changed. You're absolutely right about sales and perception.

I don't know who's numbers are right, and frankly i don't care. The important thing is that this building is going up. That's a positive precedent, regardless of the speed of sales. If a project is built and completely sold in a reasonable amount of time, others will jump on board. That's the key thing here.

Rocco, you've been spot-on with your posts lately. I commend you sir. A while ago i felt everything you said was pessimistic and unnecessarily dire, but lately that's changed.

Autant je le soulignais quand il était négatif, autant je dois me dire en accord avec toi maintenant. Grosse amélioration du côté de Rocco. C'est comme si on avait affaire à un nouvel homme. ;)

• 2 semaines plus tard...

Le mercredi 18 novembre 2009

au 1212, rue Saint-Hubert

Montréal (Québec)

Présentations : 18 h et 19 h

Nous vous invitons cordialement à venir

découvrir ou redécouvrir les superbes

condos du projet POM.

Au menu, Jazz, Tapas et Crianza!

Ceux et celles qui ont su exprimer leur

créativité et leur talent dans la conception de ce

projet POM vous accueilleront avec fierté.

Joignez-vous à notre équipe et venez constater

l'avancement des travaux

de construction... et, surtout,

laissez-vous séduire par les charmes et les

attraits de la vie au centre-ville.

RSVP, avant le mardi 10 novembre.

Par téléphone : 514 844-4110 ou par courriel : info@habiterpom.com.

Prière de nous indiquer si vous souhaitez participer à la présentation de 18 h ou à celle de 19 h.

Michèle Veilleux-Poulin

• 2 mois plus tard...