Aller au contenu
publicité

Le RIEN de l'Est (Ex-REM de l'Est)

p_xavier

Messages recommendés

Il y a 7 heures, SameGuy a dit :

As I posted in the REM rolling stock thread, today I once again rode the Brisbane AirTrain, which is a branch line on the Queensland Rail CityTrain network and is run with Bombardier NGR-700 vehicles. It’s such a terrific service. I just don’t get why we have to wait decades to over-design everything, when all we’d need is the intestinal fortitude to tell the Class I railways to go F themselves, and start taking back their land grants so we can convert their underused or abandoned lines into proper suburban and regional rail.

Certainement un excellent choix. Mes attentes pour le projet de l'est sont un système avec le moins possible de passage à niveau pour que celui-ci est une vitesse commercial acceptable (+ que 20 km/h) Après, qu'ils y aillent avec ce qui est le plus rentable en terme d'exploitation et de cout de construction.

• Like 1

publicité
1 hour ago, KOOL said:

Mine de rien, pas la moindre nouvelle depuis cette conférence de presse historique pour Montréal le 2 mai 2022 

Morale de l'histoire : « Projet structurant de l'Est » = 3ème lien de Québec = poudre aux yeux ! 

Can anyone name anything Legault has done since coming into office in 2018? I have no hope for this project ever coming to fruition with this government in power.

il y a 8 minutes, Chris1989 a dit :

Can anyone name anything Legault has done since coming into office in 2018? I have no hope for this project ever coming to fruition with this government in power.

Il a créé des maisons des ainés. 🧟

Il y a 2 heures, Chris1989 a dit :

Giving out cheques and lowering taxes, among other things. And don’t forget the highways! 

Now, from a public transit perspective, they merely surfed on projects already in motion such as the REM. They did try to kill some (Quebec tramway) or shrink others (blue line), though.

Beside that, Gatineau is still waiting for its tramway to be confirmed, Quebec tramway phase 2 is far from confirmed (the city is still trying to sell phase 1), the PSE that we were supposed to hear about “shortly” is probably sitting in development hell, the “western pink line”/Lachine transit is still not announced despite 800 millions already sitting on the table, there is no projects in sight for the Hippodrome area and the orange line prolongation to Bois-Franc is all but a fool’s hope. 

Laval seems to have settled for some BRT, and now we are still hanging to the hope that CDPQi will propose a REM-like project on the South Shore. The HFR is a purely federal project. And for those hoping for RER-like (or GO transit-like) railroad improvements, there is no sign of any ambition or desire to deal with CN/CP; it took the federal government intervention to simply untangle the old Quebec Bridge maintenance issues… When Trudeau can make us the lesson, it must be embarrassing for a proud and nationalist government like the CAQ 😏

But fear not, they are sure to deliver on that desperately needed and very justified overpriced single-tube 100% public transit third link. It’s not as if they could fool electors with empty promises, right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Internist said:

Giving out cheques and lowering taxes, among other things. And don’t forget the highways! 

Now, from a public transit perspective, they merely surfed on projects already in motion such as the REM. They did try to kill some (Quebec tramway) or shrink others (blue line), though.

Beside that, Gatineau is still waiting for its tramway to be confirmed, Quebec tramway phase 2 is far from confirmed (the city is still trying to sell phase 1), the PSE that we were supposed to hear about “shortly” is probably sitting in development hell, the “western pink line”/Lachine transit is still not announced despite 800 millions already sitting on the table, there is no projects in sight for the Hippodrome area and the orange line prolongation to Bois-Franc is all but a fool’s hope. 

Laval seems to have settled for some BRT, and now we are still hanging to the hope that CDPQi will propose a REM-like project on the South Shore. The HFR is a purely federal project. And for those hoping for RER-like (or GO transit-like) railroad improvements, there is no sign of any ambition or desire to deal with CN/CP; it took the federal government intervention to simply untangle the old Quebec Bridge maintenance issues… When Trudeau can make us the lesson, it must be embarrassing for a proud and nationalist government like the CAQ 😏

But fear not, they are sure to deliver on that desperately needed and very justified overpriced single-tube 100% public transit third link. It’s not as if they could fool electors with empty promises, right?

Honestly, I feel more embarrassed when I look at what they are doing in Ontario. They are building multiple systems simultaneously under a Conservative government who is obviously very car friendly. We've got a lot of work to do.

• Like 2
  • D'accord 2

• Administrateur

What highways did the CAQ build? 😂 

La ligne bleue diminuée? Tu veux dire un contrôle des coûts explosifs qui suivent certaines décisions d’expropriations  idéologiques de la ville ? 

Les baisses d’impôts qui nous placent toujours et encore comme juridiction la plus taxée et pauvre en Amérique du Nord?

Pour un docteur qui fait partie du 1% qui profite des largesses du gouvernement québécois, je trouve que tu es très mal placé pour chier sur les maigres retours d’impôts qui sont donnés au 99% de ceux qui paient de l’impôt et qui ont de la misère avec le 50-60k qu’ils font par an. Peut être pour toi tu trouves ça cute des chèques de 400$ parce que c’est quoi 2h de travail, mais pour la majorité des québécois c’est énorme  

tse a un moment donné …Un peu de sérieux svp, pousse mais pousse égal 💜

• Like 2

• Administrateur
12 minutes ago, ToxiK said:

Prolongement de la 19 ?

Ah le projet que ça fait 30 ans en discussion, le même genre de surf que la CAQ fait pour les projets en TEC?

Il y a 2 heures, mtlurb a dit :

Ah le projet que ça fait 30 ans en discussion, le même genre de surf que la CAQ fait pour les projets en TEC?

La 19 est en construction présentement.  Les gouvernements précédents en ont parlé depuis des années, mais c'est maintenant que ça se fait.  C'est comme pour la ligne bleue mais dans ce cas-ci il faudrait remplacer "en ont parlé depuis des années" par "en ont parlé depuis des décennies"...

• Haha 1