Aller au contenu

REM - Antenne Ouest

Messages recommendés

On 2020-07-08 at 12:37 PM, SameGuy said:

The columns are complete and ready for LG-Anne all the way past rue Houde to Safran, I expect all the remaining columns on the West Island branch to be complete by the end of summer. I haven’t seen the schedule past the Construction Holiday, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Anne gets to the first ch. Ste-Marie overpass before taking its winter break (it’s about 1.9 km from the overpass right now.

Almost three months later, I’m actually growing confident that Anne will indeed reach the westbound Chemin Ste-Marie overpass (just east of Kirkland station) by the time launching gantry operations suspend for winter. There are currently 19 spans to go before the overpass and they have been averaging almost three spans per week. I think conservatively they will reach it by the end of November even with some scheduled or unscheduled pauses. Maybe with good weather it can keep going past? Last year things stopped in the middle of December.

• Like 1

Il y a 21 heures, SameGuy a dit :

Maybe with good weather it can keep going past? 

C'est ce que j'espère aussi. Si ça intéresse quelques un, je pense que je commencerai à faire des analyses et prédictions météos vers la mi octobre / début novembre.