Tour des Canadiens - 50 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 4,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

How about making more money with their investment ?

Pas "rentable" de faire trop haut!

On en a parlé au Meet. Le seuil, à New York, était 50 étages (je crois).

Plus haut que ce seuil, c'est juste pour le prestige.

C'était quoi déjà, à Montréal? 25? 30?

How about making more money with their investment ?

How many phases has lowney reached? why didn't they just build a couple of 50 floor towers? you can go on building 15 storey buildings downtown for the next 20 years and still have land leftover..how about the massive lot on St Maurice,or the huge lot east of the Jacques Cartier bridge, or the waste land next to Windsor station

Investors want to get the best results for theyr investments. You know as well as I do that there are heights limits in Montréal but when, where and if projects could go as high as the CF tower, why wouldn't investors built to the limits they're authorised ?

I have a buddy who's obsessed with big tits. Doesn't matter if the woman has a fat ass, ugly face, web feet, dresses like shit, has no personality, no brain, rotten teeth.. she just has to have big tits.

Height maniacs remind me of my buddy who's obsessed with big tits.

Modifié par Habfanman

Investors want to get the best results for theyr investments. You know as well as I do that there are heights limits in Montréal but when, where and if projects could go as high as the CF tower, why wouldn't investors built to the limits they're authorised ?

On en a souvent discuté sur ce site: entre autre è cause d'une équation entre l'appétit pour le risque des investisseurs (un plus gros projet veut dire plus d'unité a écouler et une plus longue période de construction donc plus de temps avant de recevoir les dividendes), les coûts, la capacité du promoteur a se financer (par exemple financer une phase 2 avec les ventes de la phase 1) et la capacité du marché.

I have a buddy who's obsessed with big tits. Doesn't matter if the woman has a fat ass, ugly face, web feet, dresses like shit, has no personality, no brain, rotten teeth.. she just has to have big tits.

Height maniacs remind me of my buddy who's obsessed with big tits.

Maybe if she's tall and has big boobies to go with it, she'll be the talk of the town here eh, Habfanman? ;)

À moins que j'aie maqué un message, c'est la première fois que nous avons confirmation d'un responsable que toutes les éléments personnalisés de la Place (incluant les briques des fans) seront conservés.

Yarabundi et Habsfan, nous pouvons maintenant dormir sur nos deux oreilles :relieved:;)

Survey work damages Canadiens' history plaques

By Anne Sutherland, The Gazette November 30, 2011

MONTREAL - Granite plates marking momentous events in the 100 years of the Montreal Canadiens history have cracked, because of survey work being done in advance of plans to morph Centennial Plaza into a condo project.

Train commuters and hockey fans will be dismayed to see deep cracks in markers like one titled “A New Mark for Maurice” – when the Rocket scored his 325th goal – and “No. 1 Retired Forever,” honouring Jacques Plante’s jersey-retiring ceremony.

Almost a dozen markers in the plaza next to the Bell Centre are broken as a result of geotechnical survey work – including the drilling of bore holes – to test the structural capacity of the soil under the square.

But never fear – the plaques will be fixed.

“Certain granite plaques were damaged, but they will be replaced,” said Donald Beauchamp, vice-president of communications with the Canadiens.

Real-estate developer Cadillac Fairview owns the land housing the plaza as well as several parcels nearby on St. Antoine and Mountain Sts.

In March, the company announced its plan to put up several structures in the area – office towers and three condo towers, two of them on the Centennial Plaza site.

The bronze statues, memorial plaques and hundreds of engraved bricks purchased by hockey fans will not be destroyed or mothballed by the potential construction.

“Our agreement with Cadillac Fairview was to build (Centennial Plaza) on the current location,” Beauchamp said. “In the event they do build, the park would be relocated in the vicinity of the Bell Centre.”

Calls to Cadillac Fairview were not returned.

asutherland@montrealgazette.com

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Survey+work+damages+Canadiens+history+plaques/5792227/story.html#ixzz1fhpS86wc