Aller au contenu
publicité

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Why do you "hate" them? They're just designers who make money off rich people's insecurities by selling them expensive frocks - some people spend money on cars, some people spend money on wine, some people travel, who are we to judge how people spend their discretionary income?

Oh no, I absolutely don't care where or how you burn your hard earned money. It's these people portrayed in this advert of a movie that I can't stand. I had the great displeasure with working with a few that were not even 1% of those douchebags and couldn't take it. Bunch of spineless whiners who shit on anyone to demonstrate their grandeur and how fucking original they are. I can't stand the artsy fartsy types in fashion. Ewwwww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

publicité
Note to self... never post a video like that ever again.

On the contrary !!! The reactions to that video are perfect. I think we all thank you for posting it. Whatever was the intention of the documentalist who made the movie, it probably depict them as they are. Up to us to like them or not but I think that for most of us they are the worst citizens that any society can produce. It's necessary to depict them to the rest of the world. I'm pretty sure they don't even realise how much most of us hate them and if they do, well they just don't give a damn. They're damn rich and they don't give a shit about us.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/63653873?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

wow j'adore!!

Jeb Corliss est passé très près de la mort en 2012.

On 16 January 2012, in an accident while proximity flying off Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa, Jeb broke both ankles, three toes, and a fibula, tore his left ACL, and sustained a gash in his skin that required skin grafts to close. He struck his legs approximately halfway between the hip and knee on a rock ledge he was attempting to skim over while aiming at a target balloon. The impact caused him to tumble forward one revolution before he regained control in order to clear some additional ledges. He then deployed his parachute. He was airlifted out by the Red Cross Air Mercy Service Agusta 119. He has recovered, is up and walking, and plans to return to life as usual. A video of the accident has been released.[10][11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeb_Corliss

Juste à tapper "Jeb Corliss dead" sur google pour trouver un site où voir le vidéo. Je n'ai pas vu le vidéo mais parait-il qu'il faut s'abstenir si on a le coeur sensible.

Jeb Corliss est passé très près de la mort en 2012.

On 16 January 2012, in an accident while proximity flying off Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa, Jeb broke both ankles, three toes, and a fibula, tore his left ACL, and sustained a gash in his skin that required skin grafts to close. He struck his legs approximately halfway between the hip and knee on a rock ledge he was attempting to skim over while aiming at a target balloon. The impact caused him to tumble forward one revolution before he regained control in order to clear some additional ledges. He then deployed his parachute. He was airlifted out by the Red Cross Air Mercy Service Agusta 119. He has recovered, is up and walking, and plans to return to life as usual. A video of the accident has been released.[10][11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeb_Corliss

Juste à tapper "Jeb Corliss dead" sur google pour trouver un site où voir le vidéo. Je n'ai pas vu le vidéo mais parait-il qu'il faut s'abstenir si on a le coeur sensible.

I saw the video for that. Man oh man. This is why people should wear helmets when they do any sport.

--

[video=youtube;Mmh-ew1swD4]

I would so love to do that one day.