Aller au contenu
publicité

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Beats the hell out of me.

The voice (and acting) is a little weird I guess.

I don't get why people are so scared of freemasons though (and associate them to all sorts of conspiracies). My great grandfather was one, and I would consider becoming one myself some day.

Modifié par MTLskyline

publicité
The voice (and acting) is a little weird I guess.

I don't get why people are so scared of freemasons though (and associate them to all sorts of conspiracies). My great grandfather was one, and I would consider becoming one myself some day.

Thing is... how many terrorists who leave a map and other crap unattended in a hotel room? I can't wait to see hotels stopping people from entering and asking them for their name, to see if they are staying there or have a reservation.

Aww so cute.

Of all the problems on burkinabe roads they pick spitting, bloody hell :rotfl:

I liked the Mercedes-Benz W123 though on the "good" example. Anywhere you go in Africa, never is it far from your eye a Mercedes W123. One would think in poor countries people would be poor, but no, all ride in classic, indestructible Benz :D

Une série de vidéo documentaire sur le futur de la mobilité humaine, de l'automobile et des villes produit par BMW.

Voici le premier vidéo de la série qui je l'espère sera très intéressant. Rempli de penseurs et des innovateurs qui sont pour ou contre l'automobile mais d,une façon très réussi.

Cette série je l'espère ne terminera pas en une grosse pub pour BMW, mais si je juge par le 1er clip, ça semble que non.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bL0-wFcWGcI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Modifié par ProposMontréal

How hard is it to stop at a red light?

Some of these aren't even red lights, one of them the guy had the green, but he actually hit the light post :rotfl: Or failing to yield on left turn...

My favorite is either the guy who goes through the red past the line of cars in the left turn lane, right past the Sheriff (and probably a second police car behind with the dash cam making the video), light goes green and whooop whooop :rotfl:

The second is the fire trucks, oh man, which fire truck has the right of way :rotfl: Keystone FD? I can just imagine later at the firehouse "Jed you IDIOT!"

Oh and a FAIL moment where the pedestrian starts crossing right away and gets blammoed by the car that did not stop, and shortly thereafter a WIN where the pedestrian is halfway across the street, sees the car barreling down and politely waits for him to pass and then continues with his crossing.

Last observation is a lot of the videos have the logo of "ATS" a red light camera company, and many of the clips show the characteristic double-flash of a red light camera in operation, YET still extremely dangerous T-bone collisions occurred. One of the clips with the flashing was just a guy turning right on red slowing down but not to a full stop, kind of a low blow IMO...