Aller au contenu
publicité

Que reste-t-il de la finance à Montréal?

ErickMontreal

Messages recommendés

Ce classement est bon. J'ai déjà d'autres articles qui disaient sensiblement la même chose! Montréal a perdu beaucoup de terrain face à ses rivales!

Nah, this list is full of shit. We have talked about before on forum. It only surveys people in the UK - that is why Vancouver ranks higher then Montreal. It is ranking the attractiveness for UK investment.

I mean come on the channel island (tax haven) of Guernsey ranks higher then Paris. Even the Isle of Man is supposedly a greater financial center then Montreal.

This is one of those cases where the reporter did no research no see if the "facts" he was posting had any validity.

publicité
Nah, this list is full of shit. We have talked about before on forum. It only surveys people in the UK - that is why Vancouver ranks higher then Montreal. It is ranking the attractiveness for UK investment.

I mean come on the channel island (tax haven) of Guernsey ranks higher then Paris. Even the Isle of Man is supposedly a greater financial center then Montreal.

This is one of those cases where the reporter did no research no see if the "facts" he was posting had any validity.

Listen to what he says... that list is bogus.

32% or Guernsey economy is based on finance, a lot of big banks/funds managers have their fund administration there, due to taxes and law (companies like Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank...)