Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

publicité

Wow, the Altitude building is super ugly! The "toupe" off its top is so contrived, yet it somehow suits the rest of the rooftop smorgasborg!

I accept that big projects such as this one bring in a lot of cash, but do we undervalue aesthetics and long term impact? As far as I can see, the only value this project provides is that an ugly building fills in an equally ugly parking lot. Can we find a happy median between infilling and investor ROI? Sometimes I feel that the city - or maybe those who stand to benefit - are far too willing to compromise. It will be very interesting to see how the 5 Bell Center projects turn out.

Cette tour est juste diforme! Sans la pointe, ca l'air d'une tour de bloc légo en construction! C'es dommage, car cette tour lorsqu'on la voit depuis l'entrée de ville de l'autoroute Bonaventure elle est que trop médiocre. Depuis la rue université Sud, elle n'est pas grandiose ni jolie du tout!