Aller au contenu
publicité

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

this is a great building .. it definitely adds to the canyon effect on sherbrooke

if you are standing on guy looking east from sherbrooke, it is similar to looking west on president kennefy with the scotia tower at the end .. very cool!

publicité

Love that south side of Sherbrooke. A real "wall"! Now if only the north side could be like that, we could have a nice canyon. I'll see what I can do about getting McGill University to do it's part...

Cet immeuble n'etait pas supposé être terminé en juillet 2008? Il reste encore qq étages à construire sans oublier la fenestration...

C'est l'hôtel qui doit ouvrir en d'ici peu. Les appartements suivront, probablement pas avant 2009...

For it's location, i find the height to be perfect. ONe building that desperately needs more stories is the Crystal de al Montagne. Same could be said about the New Marriot that will be built at the corner or University and Cathcart!

:yes: I hate that building!

:yes: I hate that building!

Really? Contrary to soo many other newer constructions that are made with beige pre-fab concrete panels, this construction is different. The only thing missing is about 10 floors, and it would have been perfect!

C'est quand même bizarre, vous étiez tous en extase devant les rendu et la vous haïssez le résultat. Je le trouve quand même pas mal, il y a une certaine qui fait, même mince, une différence sur le skyline et c'est un autre hôtel, d'une lignée de plusieurs, à ouvrir d'ici quelques années.