publicité

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 214
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Engineering..

I found it strange that we never have classes in the EV, but now we have classes in the business school.

But what a nice building, the classrooms are a million times better then in the Hall building. And the chairs aren't squeeky.

I had some classes in the MSB building too. It is really nice. What engineering are you in?

I think we have enough people to make a little Concordia very own Skyscraper Fan club!

:silly:

I had some classes in the MSB building too. It is really nice. What engineering are you in?

I think we have enough people to make a little Concordia very own Skyscraper Fan club!

:silly:

I'm in MECH, which one are you in?

Modifié par identifiant

blah! I am in Building Engineering.

I don't bloody understand. Considering this is a forum on Skyscrapers, I was always surprised to find that most people from these website don't choose building engineering/architecture. The pattern I see more is going into business.

Modifié par Ashok

I was always under the impression this is a forum where we talk about (mostly skyscrapers), urban issues. Maybe I feel that way because I discovered this site through skyscrapercity.

:( That is the idea but if we were limited to skyscrapers these days there would be almost nothing to say. So this forum has a wider mandate that includes exchanges that concerns politic, social and business interests as well as everything else regarding Montréal, the province and the country.

En d'autres mots: tout ce qui fait une société en progrès à partir du point de vue montréalais.

blah! I am in Building Engineering.

I don't bloody understand. Considering this is a forum on Skyscrapers, I was always surprised to find that most people from these website don't choose building engineering/architecture. The pattern I see more is going into business.

I'm in business school partially because I want to work in an upper floor of a downtown office tower. ;) (and I also find it interesting) Engineers tend to work more often in two storey buildings in industrial parks.

I am sub-par in science and only above average in mathematics, so obviously Engineering is a little too involved for me (although business courses are nothing to sneeze at either..)

My brother (who doesn't visit this site) is probably going into engineering though. He's thinking about building engineering at Concordia, or mechanical engineering at McGill.

:( That is the idea but if we were limited to skyscrapers these days there would be almost nothing to say. So this forum has a wider mandate that includes exchanges that concerns politic, social and business interests as well as everything else regarding Montréal, the province and the country.

En d'autres mots: tout ce qui fait une société en progrès à partir du point de vue montréalais.

Why the sad face? I understand that this website is not only about skyscrapers, and it encompasses a wide range of topics that gets exchanged. I however see both this website and skyscrapercity (Esp. Skyscrapercity) through my own eyes, as one that deals mostly with skyscrapers. Mtlurb is a focal point for construction data for the region of Montreal, and I think it is fair to say that it is also a focal point for skyscraper data for the region of Montreal.

I'm in business school partially because I want to work in an upper floor of a downtown office tower. ;) (and I also find it interesting) Engineers tend to work more often in two storey buildings in industrial parks.

I am sub-par in science and only above average in mathematics, so obviously Engineering is a little too involved for me (although business courses are nothing to sneeze at either..)

My brother (who doesn't visit this site) is probably going into engineering though. He's thinking about building engineering at Concordia, or mechanical engineering at McGill.

A lot of my friends from these websites are in Business. They tell me that they go on SSC, because they want know which markets to invest in.

He should come to Building Eng! :D