mtlurb

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 218
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

whaaaat? I thought that the Louis Bohème was using the same material as in that photo above. What is LB using instead?

Greyish pre-fab concrete panels. I've got a bad feeling about the Louis-Boheme. In all the renderings, they showed us a BLACK building, when in fact it'll be grey!

Greyish pre-fab concrete panels. I've got a bad feeling about the Louis-Boheme. In all the renderings, they showed us a BLACK building, when in fact it'll be grey!

Are you sure the panel is of concrete? I've been looking at them and even touching them in i thought it was some kind of bitumen. I've never seen a texture like this before, i find it actually kind of interesting.

Are you sure the panel is of concrete? I've been looking at them and even touching them in i thought it was some kind of bitumen. I've never seen a texture like this before, i find it actually kind of interesting.

Je mettrais un 20$ sur du béton pré-fab avec une peinture à l'émulsion.

• 4 semaines plus tard...
  • 4 semaines plus tard...

Je me demande qu'est ce qu'ils attendent pour finir le revêtement. Ca fait des mois qu'il y a des petits "morceaux jaunes" visibles de loin qui gâchent vraiment l'apparence.

Il manque des vitres sur la tour, et au niveau du sol, il manque le revêtement noir métallique. Ce revêtement noir est vraiment superbe.. trop hâte de voir la fin!