Aller au contenu

Station YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau - Discussion

Messages recommendés

Sorry, but that roadway looks so narrow and close to the terminal.   Again, always so tight.  There is plenty of land in the front of the terminal - like a LOT of land to play with that is all parking (structure and surface) I don't get it. 

• D'accord 1

It is my understanding that that will only be for pickup or drop off; all “organized” land transportation — bus, taxi, ride-hailing, even shuttles — will move into the new transportation centre above the station.

• D'accord 1

19 hours ago, internationalx said:

Sorry, but that roadway looks so narrow and close to the terminal.   Again, always so tight.  There is plenty of land in the front of the terminal - like a LOT of land to play with that is all parking (structure and surface) I don't get it. 

41136BFD-FADB-4082-BF6C-B4E4CFBC9A85.jpeg.e1b04d9d98be2b8da219e91cc40aec91.jpeg

😉😉😉

• Like 1

• 5 semaines plus tard...
il y a 3 minutes, SameGuy a dit :

It does look nice and modern, airy and clean — if a bit vague — but these drawings give no consideration to any version of the full “landslide redevelopment” project.

Si je comprends bien, il faut sortir dehors pour prendre le REM, traverser les voies automobiles!!! Grrrrr… Corrigez-moi si je me trompe. Mais, c’est vrai que c’est beau. 

Modifié par Brick

13 minutes ago, SameGuy said:

Apparément oui, pour le moment.

The redevelopment project would expand the front of the terminal and change the layout of the roads.

The redevelopment project does not appear to follow the 2018 Masterplan by Lemay. Not sure how it will actually be laid out in the end.

The REM station building is located where the new car lanes were intended to be (highlighted in yellow below)...

image.png

• Thanks 3

Le 2023-02-16 à 19:16, LaRonde a dit :

The redevelopment project does not appear to follow the 2018 Masterplan by Lemay. Not sure how it will actually be laid out in the end.

The REM station building is located where the new car lanes were intended to be (highlighted in yellow below)...

image.png

Le plan de 2018 ne tient plus, suite aux problèmes financiers causés par la pandémie.