Aller au contenu

Station Kirkland - Discussion

Messages recommendés

• 3 mois plus tard...
  • 3 semaines plus tard...

On a des croutes à manger en terme de densification de banlieues connectées à un transport en commun structurant.. 

Ici une banlieue de Vancouver, Burnaby. Photo de septembre 2023 ⬇️ Le skytrain s'y rend.

On fait pitié. Littéralement. Kirkland what? 🙄

20230915_175244.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Rocco said:

On a des croutes à manger en terme de densification de banlieues connectées à un transport en commun structurant.. 

Ici une banlieue de Vancouver, Burnaby. Photo de septembre 2023 ⬇️ Le skytrain s'y rend.

On fait pitié. Littéralement. Kirkland what? 🙄

20230915_175244.jpg

https://globalnews.ca/news/10186678/ontario-density-transit-lines/

Valérie won't like it, but the push for added density along transit is making its way east. Hopefully Quebec politicians are paying attention. My prediction is that it's only a matter a time before Montreal's highest tower is not located in the Ville de Montréal. 

• Like 2
  • D'accord 1
  • Sad 1

Jean-Yves was ready to open today. It's been so long I almost forgot it existed. There was some confusion as the signage company was removing barricades and signs, and marshals were getting distracted: some cars tried to turn onto the street, while others were kind of confused and hesitated whether to turn or to continue to the RioCan parking as we've been doing for almost two years. I didn't stick around to see whether the street was finally opened or not, but as of noon it was not yet open.