Aller au contenu

Station Anse-à-l'Orme (SADB) - Discussion

Messages recommendés

Ajustement toponymique mineur et discret pour cette station: le L' a disparu.

Cette modification permet une meilleure cohérence avec les autres stations du REM (L'Île-des-soeurs, L'Île-Bigras), et du métro (de l'Acadie, du Parc).

il y a 40 minutes, greg16 a dit :

Ajustement toponymique mineur et discret pour cette station: le L' a disparu.

Cette modification permet une meilleure cohérence avec les autres stations du REM (L'Île-des-soeurs, L'Île-Bigras), et du métro (de l'Acadie, du Parc).

Anse-à-Orme

• Haha 2

• 3 mois plus tard...

I promise I’ll stop by next week on a sunnier day, but I managed to snap two quick pictures driving through the muck. The structure of the station is definitely progressing and I would imagine it will be ready by the time Anne gets there later this year or early next year.

8C038970-A983-4781-A845-6F2806AD6E78.jpeg

5087B442-FF27-4F55-B6B6-CD5C8542F9FD.jpeg

• Like 4

• 3 semaines plus tard...
18 hours ago, Le Roach said:

Le 13 mars, 2021

20210313_145039.jpg

It’s really hard to get good shots of this one without parking 2 km away and walking down a narrow, unprotected stretch of Ch. Ste-Marie that has no sidewalk.

I can’t wait to see what it’ll be like here when a steady stream of exo (CIT Presqu’île) buses come to the station every rush hour! 🤞🏼 they anticipated this, and plans are being readied to widen and modernize the road. Sidewalks, proper drainage, and a protected bike path are all needed here, along with a ped/bike bridge over the A40 from an extension of Fining Avenue in the Baie-d’Urfé industrial park.

• Like 3

il y a 52 minutes, SameGuy a dit :

It’s really hard to get good shots of this one without parking 2 km away and walking down a narrow, unprotected stretch of Ch. Ste-Marie that has no sidewalk.

I can’t wait to see what it’ll be like here when a steady stream of exo (CIT Presqu’île) buses come to the station every rush hour! 🤞🏼 they anticipated this, and plans are being readied to widen and modernize the road. Sidewalks, proper drainage, and a protected bike path are all needed here, along with a ped/bike bridge over the A40 from an extension of Fining Avenue in the Baie-d’Urfé industrial park.

I thought the same thing when i drove down to the site, small country road and to think there will be buses and lots more traffic... better modernize it to handle the volume! There was a  little room between the main access gate and the road for me to park and take picks, dangerous though since the cars were barreling down the road and very close to me. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know what plans are being studied to improve access? All the stations on the western branch will clearly require improved accessibility by car/bus but also active transport. I assume most of it falls under the city’s responsibilities, although the MTQ needs to get involved for pedestrian/bike paths over the 40. It would be such a missed opportunity not to link the stations to the areas South of the highway! 

• Like 1

Kirkland has begun the prep work to upgrade the eastern (ie westbound) Chemin Ste-Marie overpass to the Kirkland station, to accommodate active transit and accessibility needs. The only other thing we’ve read so far is that piece about Mayor Belvedere of Pointe-Claire insisting that the planned replacement St-Jean overpass includes significant safety and accessibility upgrades for pedestrians, cyclists and people with special mobility needs. Nothing (or nothing concrete) about Alston/Stillview, des Sources, or Baie-d’Urfé/Anse.

• Like 1