Aller au contenu

Ouvrages d'art - Antenne Rive-Sud

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

il y a 3 minutes, crosbyshow a dit :

Les explosifs centenaires dans le tunnel...tu l'avais vu venir toi....eux non plus et personne d'autres d'ailleurs.

Cela a causé énormement de tracas, de délais et de changements de techniques de travail dans le tunnel.

Pour le reste...d'ici quelques mois..on aura 15 km.... annoncé en Avril 2016...

..début de construction en Avril 2018.....des.delais très mais alors là très raisonnable

Je ne critiquais pas la CDPQ-i.   Je suis parfaitement au courant des mauvaises surprises/impondérables qui sont à l'origine des retards.  

Le principal message que je voulais passer, c'est qu'un petit retard possible par rapport à la date prévue (1er décembre) de mise en service du tronçon sud  ne serait rien.  Le message secondaire, c'est que les futurs usagers du REM sont en droit d'être déçus des retards, même s'ils peuvent les comprendre.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 semaines plus tard...
Il y a 3 heures, mashdash a dit :

Si vous regardez n'importe quelle ligne de chemin de fer électrifiée moderne, vous verrez qu'elle a des câbles

C’est pas tant la présence générale des câbles, que le look général. Le REM de l’Est semblait avoir une approche plus élégante pour les câbles. Du moins il y avait un effort. Dans ce cas, j’en doute fortement.

A reminder of what Germany looks like, arguably the world's greatest country for train connectivity, along with Japan. As someone who has travelled throughout the country by train, I can promise you no one cares about the look of the catenaries, especially when riding it. The reliable and fast service more than makes up for it, and it will be the same thing with the REM. The interior of the REM trains and stations will be what people remember.istockphoto-473217708-1024x1024.jpg.f16789461c4f01d33968ccbad26319ff.jpgtrain-gleise-infrastructure-catenary-northern-germany-regional-express-lubeck-rails-opnv.jpg.37229fcc9fa02efc8aaa11cd8f973ff4.jpg 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

These pics are in the middle of the forest or in a deserted area. On my pic we are on Promenade Smith, next to apartment buildings in the middle of the city. Please compare apple to apples! Yes, CDPQi could have uped the ante considering the location. Jesus Christ, we aint in the middle of the countryside where no one cares!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rocco said:

These pics are in the middle of the forest or in a deserted area. On my pic we are on Promenade Smith, next to apartment buildings in the middle of the city. Please compare apple to apples! Yes, CDPQi could have uped the ante considering the location. Jesus Christ, we aint in the middle of the countryside where no one cares!!! 

Dans les grosses villes européene on n'oserai plus vraiment installer de nouvelles lignes de metro et de train en surface ou en aérien anyway. Ca se fait en tunnel.

• Like 1

1141055320_ScreenShot2022-08-01at10_23_32AM.thumb.png.8d028d1b6a9153ed8bb4086cc2622b86.png

This is a crude screenshot of Munich's Ostbahnhof. 5 minutes from the central station. Trains about every minute (many lines converge here). It's not pretty at all. But it worked amazing. Just make sure to figure out the platform with the next train to the center.

They actually wanted to make the REM at Lachine canal go as a tunnel initially. Then realized the cost would be absurd, time to build even longer. Plus it would have butchered Griffintown at the point where it surfaces cutting the area from Old Montreal even more.

I will take functional and working sooner over pretty and maybe working eventually any day. With the current design my kids will get to experience freedom as teenagers able to quickly move in and out of the city center. Not just being prisoners of suburbia without cars of their own.

• Like 3