Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Will 750 Peel go up before 900 Maisonneuve???

I doubt it, I think Standard Life is locked for 900dmo and are working on the sale of their current building. Nonetheless, the work done by the CF team in Montreal securing Deloitte and RioTintoAlcan away from all other projects and having launched last is still very impressive and my understanding was that the time table for the current Deloitte tower was too quick for some large tenants that are considering moving and since that project launched they fast tracked the next one.

• Réponses 108
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I agree with GDS. I think the Standard Life is pretty much committed to 900 de Maisonneuve and that it is only a question of time before they officially announce the construction of 900 de Maisonneuve.

I hope you're right on this one. I know some folks here dislike the 900 but I would love to see it go up finaly.

and my understanding was that the time table for the current Deloitte tower was too quick for some large tenants that are considering moving and since that project launched they fast tracked the next one.

ça prouve qu'il y a demande et que le marché est en vie.

• 2 semaines plus tard...
Invité Olivier2160

Une source me dit qu'une grosse compagnie veut se relocaliser dans le 750 Peel. On parlerait entre 300 000 p.c et 500 000 p.c .... et non, ce n'est pas Standard Life...

à suivre les boys....

Selon moi, ca doit être une banque. Je pourrais imaginer que ca soit la HSBC ou TD.

Une autre possibilité pourrait être Bell média. Depuis l achat de Astral par belle, la structure a été radicalement changé. Peut être qu'un changement de bureau en est compri.

Peut etre que Rogers ont des vieux bureaux et on surement le gout de changer.

Encore je fais juste des hypothèses!