Aller au contenu

Tour des Canadiens 2 - 53 étages (2019)

MARTY

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Je n'ai jamais vu un promoteur attendre aussi longtemps entre une phase 1 vendue en temps record et le lancement d'une phase 2 genre trois ans plus tard... Qu'est-ce qu'ils ont attendu?

Ils attendent d'avoir le ok pour l'augmentation des hauteurs, me semble.

Ils attendent d'avoir le ok pour l'augmentation des hauteurs, me semble.

Non pas encore.

Ils ont simplement demandé qu'on aggrandisse la zone pour laquelle l'arrondissement serait "ouverte" à une augmentation de la hauteur (ca devra repasser devant locpm quand même, de mémoire ) pour y inclure le coin de la Montagne/Saint-Antoine (ajouté aux terrains du 750 Peel et de la TDC2 en face de la Deloitte, déjà ciblés par l'arrondissement dans le PPU).

La consultation récente est pour le PPU Quartier des gares. Avant ça, il y en a eu une pour la TdC 2-3. CF avait obtenu un changement dans la réglementation pour permettre 120m.

S'ils avaient demandé 200m dès le départ ou maintenu leur projet de 2*120m, ils seraient peut être en train de creuser en ce moment même! ;)

Modifié par UrbMtl

What the heck is that site? The domain and everything else points towards a broker who isn't even affiliated with CF. Check out the Whois information.

I made some calls to find out about it. Basically, a few brokers from different agencies that are not affiliated have earned the status of Platinum or VIP brokers for the project. A google search shows that there are a few.

Nobody was able or willing to give me an exact date yet, but if I read between the lines, it sounds like they will be able to offer some units within about a month, and all they can do at this point is register names.

I remember that for phase 1, I heard rumors of presales going on, because when I checked on the first weekend, there were a lot of units already reserved.

I made some calls to find out about it. Basically, a few brokers from different agencies that are not affiliated have earned the status of Platinum or VIP brokers for the project. A google search shows that there are a few.

Nobody was able or willing to give me an exact date yet, but if I read between the lines, it sounds like they will be able to offer some units within about a month, and all they can do at this point is register names.

I remember that for phase 1, I heard rumors of presales going on, because when I checked on the first weekend, there were a lot of units already reserved.

Seems like CF may once again be asking contractors and their sub-trades to purchase units as an "investment".

Regardless, I'm not sure this broker thing is good for the industry as a whole.

Non pas encore.

Ils ont simplement demandé qu'on aggrandisse la zone pour laquelle l'arrondissement serait "ouverte" à une augmentation de la hauteur (ca devra repasser devant locpm quand même, de mémoire ) pour y inclure le coin de la Montagne/Saint-Antoine (ajouté aux terrains du 750 Peel et de la TDC2 en face de la Deloitte, déjà ciblés par l'arrondissement dans le PPU).

La consultation récente est pour le PPU Quartier des gares. Avant ça, il y en a eu une pour la TdC 2-3. CF avait obtenu un changement dans la réglementation pour permettre 120m.

S'ils avaient demandé 200m dès le départ ou maintenu leur projet de 2*120m, ils seraient peut être en train de creuser en ce moment même! ;)

Merci de la précision. :)

Seems like CF may once again be asking contractors and their sub-trades to purchase units as an "investment".

Regardless, I'm not sure this broker thing is good for the industry as a whole.

For the whole industry, maybe, maybe not... who knows? I guess they must have their reasons.

I registered nonetheless. Curious to see what is going to be offered to so-called "VIP's"

I kinda like the idea though. I am not a fan of the lottery system Prevel was offering for their Seville project which also sold out fast. In fact, I offered a $500 bribe for one of their reps to reserve a unit for me, and got turned down. He told me he was even offered $2500. It was madness!

And for Tower 1, their sales office was like the stock exchange, with people practically yelling out their orders on the floor.

I see it going one of two ways:

A-Same madness as last time, with media and hockey fans contributing to fuel the hype, big money from the Chinese and Arabs, and prices going up after a week or two on the remaining units

B-They experience the slowdown some other projects in the area have encountered such as Rocabella, Yul, Avenue

What are you guys expecting? A? B? ... or is there a C?

yeah, this project has me scratching my head. it's in the worst area in all of central montreal, it's expensive and it's at the end of the cycle. then again, these have that nun's island feel to them that roccabella and even yul can't really touch. and the weirdest thing to me is that, personally, if i were forced at gunpoint to pre-buy a condo around the bell center, i'd take the drummond samcon tower in a heartbeat, but that's the one struggling the most! cabot square/shaughnessy village is on fire, people will buy right next to the damned bell center but these projects on prestige streets (stanley, drummond, peel, mackay) are all struggling. it's very confusing to me.