Aller au contenu
publicité

1 Square Phillips - 61, 21, 14 étages (Projet global)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 3,7k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

il y a 24 minutes, swansongtoo a dit :

Direct access to the RESO ?  Assez cool si c'est vrai.   

On va voir mais je suis sceptique. 100 m pour se rendre au La Baie sous une voie publique? On peut voir comment c'est compliqué pour le petit tunnel du REM sous de Maisonneuve.

C'est peut-être plus un 'stunt' publicitaire: "Oui, oui, c'est juste là au La Baie à côté, c'est direct"...

Il y a 1 heure, Windex a dit :

On va voir mais je suis sceptique. 100 m pour se rendre au La Baie sous une voie publique? On peut voir comment c'est compliqué pour le petit tunnel du REM sous de Maisonneuve.

C'est peut-être plus un 'stunt' publicitaire: "Oui, oui, c'est juste là au La Baie à côté, c'est direct"...

Ben.... 100m autant dire que c'est à côté parce que ça l'est.

il y a 18 minutes, Faitlemou a dit :

Ben.... 100m autant dire que c'est à côté parce que ça l'est.

Ce n'est pas faux de dire que c'est à côté,  mais pour ceux qui souhaitent accéder au RESO sans devoir se vêtir pour l'hiver ou la forte pluie, ça fait toute la différence.  Autrement, par beau temps, je trouve que c'est plus agréable de se déplacer à l'extérieur que d'emprunter le RESO.  En d'autres mots, c'est l'accès "direct" au RESO qui compte.  Et tant qu'à m'immiscer dans ce fil, j'en profite pour poser une innocente question aux experts: quel serait le coût d'un tunnel piétonnier pour relier ce complexe immobilier au RESO?

Here is an email a friend of mine received for the sales launch, including a PDF description of the project.

I am pleased to announce that I have recently joined the Sotheby’s team of real estate brokers in Montreal (see enclosed announcement).

One of the many advantages of our brand is that Sotheby’s agents and their clients have a privileged access to the pre-sale process for the Square Phillips condo project, namely, before the majority of other brokers, and before the public launch in November.

MONTREAL’S NEWEST AND TALLEST TOWER: 1 SQUARE PHILLIPS:         For investment or personal use.

Enclosed is a fact sheet and picture of Montreal’s most high profile and talked about condo launch in the heart of Downtown – Phillips Square, next to the Bay and near Place Ville Marie.  This will be one of the most prominent buildings in the Montreal skyline.

Pre-launch privileges:           -     Lower entry price than at launch (one month later)

Better choice of condo units (estimated sale of 25% to 40% of units before official launch)

Additional and complimentary benefits to be released for privileged clients

NEXT STEPS FOR YOU AS PRIVILEGED CLIENTS IF INTERESTED IN RESERVING A CONDO

I will attending a major launch event for brokers only on October 8th to obtain additional information on pricing, layout, specifications etc…I will email you the info next week upon reception;

Should you be interested in visiting the presentation office which will open on October 12th at noon for brokers and their clients only, to see a partial model condo, please reserve a time with me as soon as possible, as demand for my time during that weekend will be at a premium;

Condo pre-launch reservations officially start on October 15 for brokers with their clients

Please feel free to send this information along to your contacts that could be interested in the Square Phillips condo project as well as in my services. Look for my email with detailed information on October 8.  

Marie Bourbonnière

Real Estate Broker

Sotheby’s International Realty

image.png

Modifié par whitefishboy
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, whitefishboy said:

Here is an email a friend of mine received for the sales launch, including a PDF description of the project.

I am pleased to announce that I have recently joined the Sotheby’s team of real estate brokers in Montreal (see enclosed announcement).

One of the many advantages of our brand is that Sotheby’s agents and their clients have a privileged access to the pre-sale process for the Square Phillips condo project, namely, before the majority of other brokers, and before the public launch in November.

MONTREAL’S NEWEST AND TALLEST TOWER: 1 SQUARE PHILLIPS:         For investment or personal use.

Enclosed is a fact sheet and picture of Montreal’s most high profile and talked about condo launch in the heart of Downtown – Phillips Square, next to the Bay and near Place Ville Marie.  This will be one of the most prominent buildings in the Montreal skyline.

Pre-launch privileges:           -     Lower entry price than at launch (one month later)

Better choice of condo units (estimated sale of 25% to 40% of units before official launch)

Additional and complimentary benefits to be released for privileged clients

NEXT STEPS FOR YOU AS PRIVILEGED CLIENTS IF INTERESTED IN RESERVING A CONDO

I will attending a major launch event for brokers only on October 8th to obtain additional information on pricing, layout, specifications etc…I will email you the info next week upon reception;

Should you be interested in visiting the presentation office which will open on October 12th at noon for brokers and their clients only, to see a partial model condo, please reserve a time with me as soon as possible, as demand for my time during that weekend will be at a premium;

Condo pre-launch reservations officially start on October 15 for brokers with their clients

Please feel free to send this information along to your contacts that could be interested in the Square Phillips condo project as well as in my services. Look for my email with detailed information on October 8.  

Marie Bourbonnière

Real Estate Broker

Sotheby’s International Realty

image.png

I received something similar from Royal Lepage.