Aller au contenu
publicité

jesseps

Messages recommendés

Montreal en 149ieme position

Laval en 41ieme position

That's about all I need to know about moneysense's ''most boring places to live''

EDIT: je vois qu'ils ont au moins pris en note la 'culture', domaine dans lequel Montréal domine ses voisins! Oops, 5ieme en culture derrière Vancouver, North Vancouver, Victoria et Canmore. :rotfl:

Modifié par Olivier Benny

publicité
  • Réponses 24
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Il y a eu plusieurs articles publiés récemment qui mentionnent que le domaine de la culture en arrache à Vancouver c'est derniers temps. De nombreux artistes quittent la ville pour Toronto et Montréal.

There's a joke that's popular in Ottawa*:

Q: What's the best thing about Ottawa?

A: The highway to Montréal!

*For people under the age of 100

Seriously, Burlington? Burlington?? My girlfriend used to live in Burlington. I lived next door in Oakville. There's absolutely no reason to ever go to either place. No. Reason. At. All.

There's a joke that's popular in Ottawa*:

Q: What's the best thing about Ottawa?

A: The highway to Montréal!

*For people under the age of 100

Seriously, Burlington? Burlington?? My girlfriend used to live in Burlington. I lived next door in Oakville. There's absolutely no reason to ever go to either place. No. Reason. At. All.

Burlington is fun.

If you're 80 years old and are on life support

I'd stay alive if I had cable TV, unless of course I had a window view of Hamilton. If that was the case I'd beg for them to pull the plug.

I lived in that place (Hamilton) for over a year and I hated it, but I'm sure it's a lot better than Montreal according to the experts of Money sense.

And don't forget mark_ac. Ask him about all the money that blows across the lake from Toronto (people can't fit it all in their pockets). It washes up on the shore in Hamilton and people scoop it up with big fishing nets!

And don't forget mark_ac. Ask him about all the money that blows across the lake from Toronto (people can't fit it all in their pockets). It washes up on the shore in Hamilton and people scoop it up with big fishing nets!

Yeah I went to the lakeshore once and after losing a finger and growing another eye due to the pollution from all the steel factories (great idea to put them right next to the lake) I was able to salvage a couple grand that didn't desintegrate. I grabbed that money, packed my bags and moved to Montreal.

In all seriousness though, constructive criticism is okay, no place is perfect (though in my eyes, Montreal is the closest thing to perfection) but if you hate a place so much, then why stay there and suffer?