Aller au contenu
publicité

Canadiens de Montréal

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité

One thing for certain, the Habs problems is not in goal, it's their lack of scoring. What the heck has happened to the best powerplay in the league and the most prolific scorong team in the league. You can not win hockey games when you're down 2-0 practically every game.

After the Habs tied the game at 2, why in heaven's name did Carbonneau put the Smolinski line on the ice? We had the momentum, you should immediately put your best two lines to finish them off and the game. WTF!!!

One thing for certain, the Habs problems is not in goal, it's their lack of scoring. What the heck has happened to the best powerplay in the league and the most prolific scorong team in the league. You can not win hockey games when you're down 2-0 practically every game.

After the Habs tied the game at 2, why in heaven's name did Carbonneau put the Smolinski line on the ice? We had the momentum, you should immediately put your best two lines to finish them off and the game. WTF!!!

In case you hadn't noticed, but the Smolinski line has been our best line of the playoffs.

And when your best line is your 3rd or 4th line, your team has a problem.

I agree with you about the goaltending, it is NOT the problem. Our scoring has been the problem all series long. The team is very young, and for most of them, it's their first taste of the playoffs in the NHL.

Sad to say but I thing our boys will be playing golf Monday morning!

In case you hadn't noticed, but the Smolinski line has been our best line of the playoffs.

And when your best line is your 3rd or 4th line, your team has a problem.

I agree with you about the goaltending, it is NOT the problem. Our scoring has been the problem all series long. The team is very young, and for most of them, it's their first taste of the playoffs in the NHL.

I understand the Smolinski line has been the best in the playoffs but we need to get our top 2 lines going. They need to be there on the ice and get out of this funk they're in. Don't forget, we just tied the game, the momentum is on our side, Biron looks like he was fighting with the puck the last half of the game, it was time to bury them and we did not cause our best players were on the bench after we tied them. The smolinski line has a role to play and their role is not to put the puck in the net (If they do...bonus) but to bring energy and to prevent the opposing team frm scoring. This game was crucial and we needed to do everything in our power to win this game.

No! Not going to happen! Never lose hope, always believe! Even in the most dire of times. Remember the Miracle in Montreal 6-5 comeback?

Mark my words, there will be a W on saturday night.

No! Not going to happen! Never lose hope, always believe! Even in the most dire of times. Remember the Miracle in Montreal 6-5 comeback?

Mark my words, there will be a W on saturday night.

Miracles don't happen very often! That's why they are called miracles.

I'm not saying that they will lose on saturday, i'm saying they will lose in game 6 that will take place sunday night.

This team is too young to go all the way, they needed some playoff experience and they got that this year. They'll be better next year! Just look at what happened to the Penguins last year, and what is happening to them this year!

This team is too young to go all the way, they needed some playoff experience and they got that this year. They'll be better next year! Just look at what happened to the Penguins last year, and what is happening to them this year!

Penguins are unstoppable it seems...

Si on finit par battre Philly, imagine comment on ferait dur face à cette équipe qui restera probablement invaincue.