Aller au contenu

Canadiens de Montréal

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

brutal? i dunno.. classless white trash sore loosers might be more like it.

i actually felt bad for bettman there.. that was just shameful. what a pair of retard goalies too.. leighton on one side had more holes than swiss cheese while zamboni boy gave so many rebounds he was like a goddamn puck trampoline. notice je wasn't anywhere central to the celebrations too; cant imagine huet isnt better than that guy.

anyway - awesome post season, and the most deserving team won. congrats to the hawks! :):applause:

This is retribution for the Flyers knocking out the Habs. Flyer fans are booing as the Hawks celebrate with the CUP on their home ice. Smell the scent of defeat Flyer fans! Let it marinate! You can all go back to dodging bullets and working at lumber yards.

Once again Philly fans show just how little class they have. At a certain point, you have to acknowledge what the other team has accomplished. Bunch of drunken idiots!

I was actually happy to see Hossa raise the cup...that kinda surprised me!

Congrats to Black Hawk fans, you've waited long enough for this moment!

Would the Montreal fans have acted the same way? would they boo the winning team for a stanley cup? just wondering....

The Flames were applauded back in 1989. BY the way, the 89 Flames were the only team in the history of the NHl to ever win the cup on Forum ice...so it's not like our fans have had many opportunities to applaud the visiting team when they win the cup!

Modifié par Habsfan

I have to admit the Habs traded him earlier than I thought they would!

OK, I just learned that we get Lars Eller (21 years old) and Ian Schultz (20 years old).

Once again, the habs get screwed in a deal!

Modifié par Habsfan