Aller au contenu

Canadiens de Montréal

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Le Canadien disputera un match en plein air la saison prochaine.

La Ligue nationale de hockey annoncera vendredi que le Tricolore rendra visite aux Flames de Calgary à la mi-février pour y disputer une rencontre au Stade McMahon, le domicile des Stampeders de la Ligue canadienne de football.

Plus tôt dans la saison, les Penguins de Pittsburgh recevront la visite des Capitals de Washington au Heinz Field le premier janvier à l’occasion de la Classique hivernale.

Il s’agira de la deuxième partie à l’extérieur du Canadien après la Classique Héritage du 22 novembre 2003 présentée au Stade du Commonwealth d’Edmonton.

Source : RDS

i don't think i could ever bring myself to cheer for the leafs .. esp. now that they have komisarek & that fuck grabovski in their line up .. they're even more fun to hate !!

i'll be a chicago fan for the next two weeks for sure ... i was even supposed to visit chicago right about now but things got postponed .. hell, i think i really do like the hawks - imo the team, and the city, really deserve the cup this year.

it would certainly cement all that hard work that's been done in the past few years of getting that original six franchise back from the dead.

• 2 semaines plus tard...

This is retribution for the Flyers knocking out the Habs. Flyer fans are booing as the Hawks celebrate with the CUP on their home ice. Smell the scent of defeat Flyer fans! Let it marinate! You can all go back to dodging bullets and working at lumber yards.