Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

I do prefer Jacques Cartier, really awesome view. But Champlain is nice too. The worst is definitely from Île Sainte-Hélène. The city looks like Cleveland with nicer buildings from that angle.

• Réponses 127
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

It is indeed a very epic conclusion to what I consider to be a fantastic drive. The transition from the green mountains into the saint-lawrence lowlands is interesing in and of itself - the vast flatlands, dotted by a handful of random hills visible from afar give a kind of martian quality to the ''Montérégie'' area that provides a stark contrast with the almost cartoonish beauty of Vermont. And the ''oceanic'' vibe you get upon entering the Champlain bridge is (i would assume) quite unexpected and awe-inspiring for first-time travellers to the area.

here's a dashcam video I grabbed a few months ago - depicting that ''epic'' feel.

(EDIT : Oops, I thought I was replying to jdrinboston) And if you ever continue up north (let's say on the 15N and then 117), you'll be back in the hilly terrain and mountains. I much prefer the countryside up north (it sounds like I'm telling you what to like, but it's worth the drive! ;) )

Modifié par Arn_DC

It is indeed a very epic conclusion to what I consider to be a fantastic drive. The transition from the green mountains into the saint-lawrence lowlands is interesing in and of itself - the vast flatlands, dotted by a handful of random hills visible from afar give a kind of martian quality to the ''Montérégie'' area that provides a stark contrast with the almost cartoonish beauty of Vermont. And the ''oceanic'' vibe you get upon entering the Champlain bridge is (i would assume) quite unexpected and awe-inspiring for first-time travellers to the area.

here's a dashcam video I grabbed a few months ago - depicting that ''epic'' feel.

The video is great. At the risk of starting a debate, as much as I love both cities, I don't think Toronto can hold a candle to Montreal's physical beauty. Between the river, Mont Royal, the Laurentians to the north, the Greens to the southeast and the Adirondacks to the south, it is really one of the most beautiful settings for a city in North America. And it looks like the development pipeline in Montreal is picking up so hopefully that will only add to the city.

• 2 semaines plus tard...

Du pont Champlain (direction MTL) la plus belle vue est environ vers 1m35s, on voit toutes les tours les plus importantes de Montréal... à part le la tour du Stade perdue dans l'Est.

• 4 semaines plus tard...

Bonjour messieurs. Si mon compte est bon, ils en sont rendu à l'étage technique. Remarquez aussi qu'il on remplis le trou entre la rue et le pied de l'édifice.

Je ne voudrais pas être le propriétaire au première étage du pavillon Evolo, qui va avoir un mur à dix pied de son balcon....

20130916_133832.jpg