Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 2,7k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Thanks for the pic Cataclaw, it gives us a good idea of what kind of impact the Marriott Courtyard will have on the skyline from that angle...although I do believe it won't be as tall as you seem to think. I also like how the Courtyard will fill the empty space between Complexe Desjardins and PVM...a nice filler! That "gap" will be completely filled up when Altitude starts going up as well!

We will also be able to see Altitude and Altoria from that angle. My guess is that if we take a walk across the Jacques Cartier Bridge in about 10-12 months, we will see a few cranes in the skyline!

Oops Habsfan, you may be right. I just rechecked and i made a mistake with my image. I used the Complex Desjardins south tower as a frame of reference, but I used the height info for the East tower by accident.

South Tower: 152m

East Tower: 130m

The position is still accurate though. I'll edit the picture later when I get a chance

I think this just proves it: We need to trust Gilbert more!

What a surprise out of nowhere this building has been.. just a few weeks ago we found out about it, and now all signs are really pointing towards construction -- and soon!

Holy crap, talk about a pleasant surprise!

Here's the skyline impact of the Ville-Marie Marriott Courtyard Hotel if we assume 40 floors and a height of ~132m.

courtyard.jpg

I love how the Marriott will fill the gap between the Complexe Desjardins and the skyscraper cluster to the west!

As I said : Gilbert is the Scoop God! Merci Cata pour cette maquette! On aime ça!!:goodvibes: Et c'est vrai que dans un an, cet angle du Skyline sera bien encombré de grues!! Je vais passer par Jacques-Cartier plus souvent!! À propos de l'Altoria, si je ne m'abuse, ne sera-t-il pas presque directement (un peu décalé à l'est) devant les tours BN et Bell (anciennement)?

I think the tower will be a little skinnier as well - it looks a little bit too wide. Altitude will pop up in front of PVM in the photo, I'm guessing? Probably around 60% of the height and 1/2 of the width. Altoria will be in front of the Banque Nationale tower, but will be about 2/3 the width (from that angle) and 2/3 the height.

I think the tower will be a little skinnier as well - it looks a little bit too wide. Altitude will pop up in front of PVM in the photo, I'm guessing? Probably around 60% of the height and 1/2 of the width. Altoria will be in front of the Banque Nationale tower, but will be about 2/3 the width (from that angle) and 2/3 the height.

Just 2/3 the height really? Too bad.

Just 2/3 the height really? Too bad.

I probably underestimated the height of Altoria, it will probably be more like 90% the height of the Banque Nationale tower. But it certainly won't be nearly as tall (which might be why the renderings never show the Banque Nationale tower and Altoria side by side).

If it hits 122m, it will be 400 ft tall, one of what would be only 22 buildings greater than that height. Although once again, I'm skeptical it will reach that plateau.

Modifié par MTLskyline

La rumeur semble se préciser...j'ai discuté ce midi avec la propriétaire d'un commerces sur Bleury et elle m'a annoncée cette nouvelle comme étant une chose faite. D'ailleurs, un client dans le resto qui a entendu la conversation a confirmé. Un marriot de 40 étages avec, selon lui, des appartements a louer.