Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 2,7k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

This project sounds massive... and as someone pointed out, if the floors are the same height as Altitude (~3.78m), we're talking about a height of about 149m! That's nearly identical to the tallest tower at Complexe Desjardins, which is pretty much across the street. Density and height, sounds too good to be true :P

If the Ville-Marie Marriott Courtyard Hotel does in fact rise to 150m, it would be the 8th tallest building in Montreal. Quite an impressive feat for a city with a fear of heights!

Even if the floor heights are small and we get "only" 120m... i'll still be happy! (Still... i'll keep my fingers crossed for 150m!) ;)

The Marriott would also be 6th ranked by number of floors, tied with Complex Desjardins south tower.

this is great.. but im still puzzled by:

d'ici les prochains mois, un complexe commercial et résidentiel verra le jour du côté sud du boulevard René-Lévesque, entre les rues De Bleury et Anderson. Considéré comme le plus important terrain vacant du secteur des affaires, l'immeuble qui y sera construit sera d'une hauteur de 40 étages avec un basilaire de 11 étages, destinés à des fins hôtelières. De plus, dans la partie sud, on y construira des maisons en rangée de trois étages. Le coût total du projet est estimé à 35 M$.

i have nothing against such type of houses, but isn't this a bad choice of location for them?? esp. considering that this report states this lot is "one of the most sought after piece of land of the business district".. ????

Well, the rest of the block south of René-Lévesque is made up of 3-storey buildings. Perhaps they want to build those small buildings to "connect" nicely with them.

If you ask me, it should be the other way around - some of those 3-storey buildings are plain and without any particular value. They should be demolished to make way for better projects, not copied for homogeneity.

I think this promotor should be applauded for TRYING to integrate his project in the sector. True that the tower will be located on R-L blvd, where 40 storey towers are common, but south of the project, there are 3 storey buildings. Why not build 3 storey townhouses on the south side of the lot? It might keep the whiners away from this project!

Pour l'hôtel, il y a le Palais des congrès juste à côté, le Vieux Montréal et on est au centreville.

Pour la partie residentielle, il y a beaucoup de travailleurs dans le secteur, le CHUM s'en vient et il y a plein de services à côté au Complexe Desjardins (IGA....).