Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

I totally agree with Habsfan. This is brilliant plan and shows that the developer is conscious of surroundings and history. I have seen this kind of plan in other cities: a taller structure built along the edge of a block, fronting a major street and smaller townhouses built to line the inside of the block itself. It is quite successful.

Sure, the townhomes here may not be the most spectacular, but they represent the history of the area well... what's left of it, anyway. This swath of land between R-L and Viger and Bleury and Guy Favreau has been a no-mans' land for too long. Looking forward to seeing this rise.

publicité
  • Réponses 2,7k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

kool maudit: I just took a virtual stroll down Anderson street with Street View, and i don't see anything remarkable at all. Anderson is definitely no Saint-Denis. Most of the buildings are recent.

Yes, the buildings are "nice" but they aren't gems like the Victorian houses on René-Lévesque and Mackay or anywhere along Saint-Denis or in the Plateau. Let's not exaggerate here....

i like the buildings too; nothing extraordinary, but nice. i just don't see how building new ones right next to the new tower will help integrate it with it's surroundings. if anything, you could argue, the tower will clash with the new row houses too. or are they thinking of some sort of hybrid construction that bridges them both? ...

as for nimby's, if it's gotten to the point where promoters have to add unnecessary elements to their projects even before they're approved just to hope no one will complain, just shows how bad things have gotten..

Ce bout de rue est un petit trésor. Un survivant de ce que tout le secteur fut avant l'arrivée de Guy-Favreau, Desjardins, etc.

Une ville ce n'est pas seulement des palais et des maisons victoriennes. C'est aussi des petites maisons, modestes, mais charmantes, qui font son cachet.