Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 2,7k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

I managed to extract some higher resolution images for your viewing pleasure.

Can you imagine walking down René-Lévesque and having this Manhattanesque canyon in front of you? :goodvibes:

Now we need like a 100 tall buildings like this in the city and I will be very happy, guess we have to start with 1.

I managed to extract some higher resolution images for your viewing pleasure.

Can you imagine walking down René-Lévesque and having this Manhattanesque canyon in front of you? :goodvibes:

I imagine! Day and night!!:)

J'imagine aussi, un peu plus loin à l'est, le nouveau CHUM qui remplacera la bâtisse jaune moche actuelle, et aussi (hope, hope!) le coin du Chinatown enfin rempli par quelque chose d'un peu haut. Fantasme, quand tu nous tiens!:goodvibes:

C'est VRAIMENT mon angle préféré dans ce projet!!!

Well, at the recent rate of slightly less than 1 building of 120m+ being built per year in Montreal, we'd have 100 more in 100 years. However, I think the shift towards sustainability, transit and smart growth/new urbanism/transit oriented development... we may see that rate increase significantly. I'd even go so far as to suggest a rate of ~3-5 buildings of 120m+/year by 2025.

We have no shortage of tall buildings proposed right now... in fact we currently have 7 buildings of 120m or more that are currently proposed, approved or under construction!! (Altitude, Altoria, Marriott, Square Phillips, Place University, Cité phase II, Hilton)

Plus in the 100m+ range we have the Waldorf, 900 Maisonneuve too.

Modifié par Cataclaw

Hello,

I work in travel and last week I sent the rep for the courtyard Marriott in Quebec an email about if she knew anything on this... and today this was her reply :

''I am sorry…nothing as been confirmed yet….''

Wonder how we should interprid this ???

I gues the confirmation still did not reach her

Rusty Anderson

Modifié par Rusty

Hello,

I work in travel and last week I sent the rep for the courtyard Marriott in Quebec an email about if she knew anything on this... and today this was her reply :

''I am sorry…nothing as been confirmed yet….''

Wonder how we should interprid this ???

I gues the confirmation still did not reach her

Rusty Anderson

They're driving beams into the ground for excavation... it's clearly under construction.

So i guess she's just unaware. Can we really be surprised? This whole project has been hush-hush from the get-go. We'd only now be finding out about it had it not been for Gilbert!