Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

well .... it may hurt at first to hear that but obviously the man wanted to go as a cub for whatever reason - and we have to respect that.

it's a complicated relationships these top atheles have when they've been so popular and impactful in different franchises. look at patrick roy - you would have to believe him if he ever said he had a great time in playing for both cities - but somehow everyone wants him to pick just *one* and litterally hate the other ... it's just not how things work !

i don't think dawson's wish to have had his name stitched on a cub's jersey in cooperstown means he's being disrespectful to us expos fans, i dont even think it means he feel he hasnt had a good time here ... his reasons are his own and we'll just have to live with that. in fact, i think the hall of fame should honor his wishes and reverse their decision!..

• Réponses 121
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Can you really blame him?? Gary Carter wanted to go as a Met, but he was forced to go in as an Expo.

Think about it, the team for which they will be remembered no longer exists?

well... it did exist for close to 40 freakin years ... it's not like it doesn't deserve it's little share in major league baseball's history books ..

oddly enough, last i was in the states i noticed they now have more expos gear for sale then ever in sports clothing stores like lids & modells ... used to be whey you asked for some they wouldnt even have the right to sow the logo on a blank cap cause of mlb restrictions. .. i guess the dust is starting to settle !

• 4 mois plus tard...

I received this email from a supposed employee of major league baseball about my youtube video.

Her email:

Pedro Martinez donates '04 WS Ring to Montreal clip

I work for Major League Baseball and we are producing a show on the Expos. We were wondering where the clip of Pedro Martinez donating his 2004 World Series Ring to the city of Montreal exists in it's true form? Where did you find this clip? We want to acquire the raw footage if possible.

Any help would be much appreciated.

-Hannah

I replied that I would assist her if MLB brings back the expos. She agreed. OK the last part is not true:silly:

Here is the clip she is referring to...

Modifié par peekay

This is getting serious. She is asking me for RDS contact info. I just went to rds.ca and grabbed every email I could find and forwarded her inquiry...I hope they don't force me to take down the clip due to copyright infringement

• 4 semaines plus tard...

Youppi! It worked!!

--------------

Bonjour,

Je ne sais pas à qui m'adresser mais j'ai reçu un courriel d'une mademoiselle Hannah du MLB part rapport a une video que j'ai uploadé sur youtube.Apparament, le mlb est intéressé à faire une émission sur les expos et aimerait avoir les archives de la série mondiale de 2004. Notamment le clip suivante: (une fusion de TSN et RDS)

Voici un extrait de son courriel..

Pedro Martinez donates '04 WS Ring to Montreal clip

I work for Major League Baseball and we are producing a show on the Expos. We were wondering where the clip of Pedro Martinez donating his 2004 World Series Ring to the city of Montreal exists in it's true form? Where did you find this clip? We want to acquire the raw footage if possible.

Any help would be much appreciated.

-Hannah

Aussi:

Thanks for getting back to me! Do you know anyone at RDS that I can contact about archives? Or do you have the raw material yourself that you could possibly pass along?

Est-ce que vous avez l'information quelle désire?

---------------------

Bonjour,

Il faudrait voir avec notre archiviste. Pouvez-vous dire à la dame en question de m’écrire à mon adresse personnelle pour que je puisse avoir ses coordonnées et je tenterai de faire le suivi avec la personne qui pourrait l’aider.

Merci!

-----------------

Hi Hannah,

I sent an email to everyone I could find on the rds.ca website, I was pleased to have received an email from Mr. x of RDS. He requested that you email him directly at which point he can get in contact with the person responsible for archives. He can be reached at:

x@rds.ca

tel.

----------------

Thanks for your help!! They have sent the clip to me in its raw form. We will certainly use it for the Expos documentary!

---------------