Aller au contenu

Skyline de Montréal ​

Le Fou

Messages recommendés

8 hours ago, _mtler_ said:

As much as I love the Canadiens, I hate that their logo is tagged in our skyline. So tacky. 

Great photo btw. 

Its pretty discreet if u want my opinion. Can almost passed unoticed.

• Like 1

• Réponses 2,6k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

il y a 38 minutes, rufus96 a dit :

I'm all for one Canadiens logo... but 3 (and who knows maybe more)? Seems like a way to market a brand and sell a few extra units to me. 

It is indeed solely for a marketing purpose, but it still shows how important hockey is Montrealers. Anyway, I do get what you mean. 

24 minutes ago, SupremeMTL said:

August 10th, taken from the highest floor of Concordia University's John Molson School of Business on Guy and De Maisonneuve

20190810_094750.jpg

Quinze Cent will really help expand the skyline westward.

• Like 1

On 2019-08-06 at 7:33 AM, SupremeMTL said:

De Atwater au Palais de Justice de Montréal

image.png

A photo like this, from the MUHC to the Jacques-Cartier Bridge, ten years from now is going to make the skyline more stretched out. More Chicago-like (spread out) and less Los Angeles-like (concentrated).

il y a 11 minutes, Maisonneuve a dit :

A photo like this, from the MUHC to the Jacques-Cartier Bridge, ten years from now is going to make the skyline more stretched out. More Chicago-like (spread out) and less Los Angeles-like (concentrated).

I'd rather have it like that. Montreal always had a little Chicago feel in my opinion. If the real estate market keeps on going like this for 10 years, the outcome for downtown Montréal is really good. I think the main goal the city is trying to set right now is filling the existing holes in the skyline which will be mostly covered in about 4-5 years from now with the major already announced skyscrapers. They will then focus on spreading downtown like Chicago just like you said. What I'm saying is just an opinion I'm making through observations though.