Aller au contenu
publicité

Waldorf Astoria Montréal - 35 étages (2007)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité
De deux choses une, soit que le plan d’urbanisme a été modifié, soit que l’on demande une dérogation et alors, bonne chance !

Ceci dit 32 étages pour un immeuble de 80 mètres (voir le plan d'aménagement de Montréal ci contre), ça ne fait pas haut de plafond. Disons que j'ai dû manquer un chapitre quelque part

http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/pls/portal/docs/page/plan_urbanisme_fr/media/documents/090921_hauteurs_25.pdf

J’espère voir le design de ce projet être réactualisé :stirthepot:

La ville a déjà accepté les dérogations pour 2 immeubles de 32 étages à cet endroit avec un genre d'atrium/salle de congrès/salle de bal sur rue Sherbrooke. C'est sûr que ce sera plus de 80m.

Moi aussi j'espère que le design sera différent. Je serais super surpris que le projet conserve le même look.

Modifié par vanatox

this project certainly seemed dead ... this render isnt 5 years old, its almost a decade old... i remember seeing at least a version of it back in 2002!

if they do change it, i really wish that they keep with the same general style that's not only emblematic of the brand, but also of the neighborhood it's to be built in. this project is a very good fit for that part of the city, lets hope that whether it's modified that it will remain such a good fit.

I hope it wont be like the Berlin one ... I dont know why, but I love the NYC feel of the original render of the building. I Hope they will keep this one :-)

I hope it wont be like the Berlin one ... I dont know why, but I love the NYC feel of the original render of the building. I Hope they will keep this one :-)

Je suis d'accord. J'aime bien le look NY du rendu présent. Je le souhaite encore plus haut. Ça donnerait tout un coup de gueule au skyline dans ce coin!

come on guys - i know it evokes vintage nyc, but it won't look like the san remo if built. it will look postmodern and tacky, and it will make montreal look kitschy and second rate.

Not necessarily : it could (and probably will) look a little bit like the One Worldwide Plaza in NYC -building that looks art deco style but was built in the late 1980's.

wwp_j28.jpg

I'm pretty sure the architects of the Montréal's W-A got their inspiration just right there.