Aller au contenu
publicité

Marché d'édifices à bureaux de Montréal : actualités

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité
Voici ce qui va différencier une tour de classe A vs une tour de classe B.

En général, nous parlons de l'age de l'immeuble, son emplacement, la qualité d'entretien par le proprio, la qualitée des locataires de l'immeuble etc...

Je pensais que c'était beaucoup plus technique que ça. Donc relativement facile de juger la classe d'un immeuble meme pour nous.

Merci pour l'explication

^Astral était situé en haut du Collège LaSalle et non au Place Alexis Nihon.

Tu as raison. Par contre c'est le quartier (Shaughnessy Village) qui se vide de ses bureaux avec Astral et RSM (si c'est la cas). Mais avec l'arrivée de nouveau joueur comme Le Séville espérons que ça donnera une nouvelle vie à ce coin, peut-etre plus résidentiel, plus dynamique. Alors que les bureaux se densifieront au centre-Ville. C'est peut-etre une bonne chose.

• 3 semaines plus tard...

Dealing for a Downtown Tower

By Allison Lampert Tue, Feb 1 2011 Montreal Gazette

All that talk about Montreal getting a new downtown office tower is beginning to firm up.

Industry sources tell me that a request for proposal was held before the holidays by a Montreal company looking for a big chunk of space.

Turns out this company wants 200,000-plus square feet of space tailored to its specifications - and it's willing to pay the higher rental costs associated with new construction.

Of course, this all isn't a done deal. Right now, they're down to a short-list of interested developers, and a deal that size is unlikely to be completed before the end of 2011.

But it's good news for Montreal which has seen plenty of new construction in the region, but no new privately-funded office building downtown in more than a decade.

And it would be good news for city coffers. I can just imagine the politicians licking their chops at the prospect of a new building to tax.

Dealing for a Downtown Tower

By Allison Lampert Tue, Feb 1 2011 Montreal Gazette

All that talk about Montreal getting a new downtown office tower is beginning to firm up.

Industry sources tell me that a request for proposal was held before the holidays by a Montreal company looking for a big chunk of space.

Turns out this company wants 200,000-plus square feet of space tailored to its specifications - and it's willing to pay the higher rental costs associated with new construction.

Of course, this all isn't a done deal. Right now, they're down to a short-list of interested developers, and a deal that size is unlikely to be completed before the end of 2011.

But it's good news for Montreal which has seen plenty of new construction in the region, but no new privately-funded office building downtown in more than a decade.

And it would be good news for city coffers. I can just imagine the politicians licking their chops at the prospect of a new building to tax.

I wonder who this can be?