Aller au contenu

Développement du secteur Fairview

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

il y a 7 minutes, peekay a dit :

Just a reminder that the the skyline in the foreground is Mississauga. This is the same distance to downtown Toronto as Fairview Mall is to downtown Montreal. That is the skyline we should have for TOD. Second largest city in the country ninth largest in North America is ran by imbeciles. We need Elvis Gratton thinking here....

image.png

I cannot get over how in 2023 the type of 1950/60s neighbourhood  residential  Nymbism is still alive and kicking in Qc! It's as if there are a bunch of Village Gaulois resisting to the last breath the tide of densification in a country which is taking in new residents at a accelerated rate! If you live in a major metropolitan area in Canada, expect to get densified or LEAVE! I have been in Ottawa for 28 years and am seeing the densification of the city in a way I never thought possible in this once notoriously suburban dominated, single family home focused city! The provincial government put an end to the anti densification zealots through legislation. The situation in Mtl is being abetted by populous politicians, living in an other era who have not accepted that Canada has changed and getting more crowded and less tolerant of outrageous sprawl! 

• D'accord 3