Aller au contenu

Gallery sur le Canal - 14, 14, 14 étages

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

5 minutes ago, JeffB said:

Pas seulement la brique mais sur la tole qui est devenu blanche! En espérant que ca soit seulement pour l'arrière. Méchant clash avec la phase 1!

Y'a un film protecteur blanc sur les panneaux de métal pour ne pas les endommager durant la construction. Ils vont l'enlever et ce sera gris foncé en dessous pareil que phase 1. Eh boboy....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, qewewfsgsvg said:

Did someone get contacted by a notary? With the proposed delivery date Mar 15th coming.... I am assuming the notary should start contacting us now?

They will start with the floors 2 to 8, not 1 to 8 ...I am on the second floor and  I didn't  visit  waiting for my appointment  and still waiting for the notary to contact me. Hope thats help !

Le 2019-02-18 à 20:48, montrealcondo a dit :

They will start with the floors 2 to 8, not 1 to 8 ...I am on the second floor and  I didn't  visit  waiting for my appointment  and still waiting for the notary to contact me. Hope thats help !

Ns sommes au 3ième et rien reçu....faut dire qu'achat tardif (janvier)  mais j'espère que livraison mars ou au plus tard avril tiendra !  Les murs intérieurs/ peinture  et électricité étaient faits au 3 ème  x 3 semaines quand je suis allée à Montréal....

On 2019-02-18 at 8:48 PM, montrealcondo said:

They will start with the floors 2 to 8, not 1 to 8 ... I am on the floor and I am not waiting for my appointment and still waiting for the notary to contact me. Hope thats help!

Very useful. Thank you! I wonder if all units from 2 to 8 will complete the same date.

Il y a 4 heures, myang a dit :

Very useful. Thank you! I wonder if all units from 2 to 8 will complete the same date.

They are already complete I think but the entrance of the building still not accessible that’s why we can’t move in now .

• Like 1

Il y a 20 heures, Dan2411 a dit :

Ns sommes au 3ième et rien reçu....faut dire qu'achat tardif (janvier)  mais j'espère que livraison mars ou au plus tard avril tiendra !  Les murs intérieurs/ peinture  et électricité étaient faits au 3 ème  x 3 semaines quand je suis allée à Montréal....

Avez-vous eu l'opportunité de visiter votre unité lors de votre venue à Montréal?