Aller au contenu

Holiday Inn Montréal Centre-Ville - 37 étages (2017)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

• 2 semaines plus tard...
Holiday Inn c'est pas un hotel de luxe :yes:

Too true. But people on the hotel threads have been complaining about our lack of high-end hotels. Given the news now that Montreal has the second highest room-rate in the world for luxury rooms, it tells me that the demand is higher than the supply. That is actually good news and hopefully some developer(s) will take notice.

Probablement qu'il y aura la rampe à cet endroit

Je crois qu'ils doivent aussi s'adapter à la dénivellation du terrain. La pente sur Lucien l'Allier est assez forte en descendant. Les planchers de stationnement souterrains peuvent pas être horizontal sinon y'aura beaucoup de perte de potentiel de case de stationnement. Alors ils vont surement en pallier.

Je crois qu'ils doivent aussi s'adapter à la dénivellation du terrain. La pente sur Lucien l'Allier est assez forte en descendant. Les planchers de stationnement souterrains peuvent pas être horizontal sinon y'aura beaucoup de perte de potentiel de case de stationnement. Alors ils vont surement en pallier.

Le reste à l'air ben droit...

Too true. But people on the hotel threads have been complaining about our lack of high-end hotels. Given the news now that Montreal has the second highest room-rate in the world for luxury rooms, it tells me that the demand is higher than the supply. That is actually good news and hopefully some developer(s) will take notice.

Exactly what I was thinking. Come on Waldorf Astoria!