Aller au contenu
publicité

Ecocité sur le Bois - 24, 27 étages (2010)

GDS

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 111
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

• 2 semaines plus tard...

I visited the sales office this past weekend, and many condos/townhouses have been sold already. They also added a new product... a 20 by 36 house which costs $488K taxes in for the 4 floor model corner unit with hardwood floors on the top 3 floors.

Their website is still under construction, but if any of you are interested in actually getting a house in this project... I would recommend you to go to the sales office in person.

http://www.boisdescaryers.com/

• 4 semaines plus tard...
Invité lugubres

Does anyone know the construction company/buildder that is building the condo/townhouse/duplex on chouinard/leger in LaSalle? Does it have a good reputation?

On Google map, I see railroad tracks, are they freight trains? Will it be noisy from them? Is it still running?

Thanks

Lugubres

Does anyone know the construction company/buildder that is building the condo/townhouse/duplex on chouinard/leger in LaSalle? Does it have a good reputation?

On Google map, I see railroad tracks, are they freight trains? Will it be noisy from them? Is it still running?

Thanks

Lugubres

Welcome to the boards lugubres.

If you want any infor regarding this project, I suggest you contact the promoter!

Bois Des Caryers

7318 Chouinard,

Lasalle, QC H8N 3C7

514-363-8008