Aller au contenu

Ecocité sur le Bois - 24, 27 étages (2010)

GDS

Messages recommendés

et ou tu as pris ton info? je croyais que le projet étais en construction ou doit débuté bientot?

C'est un concours de circonstances. Ce projet appartenait au clan Rizzuto qui n'est plus ce qu'il était. Le projet meurt donc avec la famille. On va quand même attendre le rapport de Ours Noir, mais avec le parrain mort et le bureau des ventes incendié... si il n'est pas mort, je donne pas grand chose pour que ça se réalise à court terme, ni à moyen terme.

• Réponses 111
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Not bad for a sales office! We'll have to send someone over on March 15th to confirm!

Looks identical to the way it did on December 20th though:

http://www.mtlurb.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=1

(photo by Etienne Gougs)

L'intérieur est complètement aménagé et meublé, alors qu'il ne semble pas l'être sur la photo de Étienne!

• 2 semaines plus tard...

They have semi-detached houses and two floor "duplex" condos for sale already. The houses are on either 3 or 4 floors (with or without mezzanine), and the duplex condos are 4 units per building (2 upstairs and 2 downstairs). These have either 3 or 4 bedrooms each.

Thanks! :)

I keep checking, but it's not up yet. I had asked on Sunday and they told me that the website should be up this week. The signs are also supposed to go up this week outside the sales office. As soon as I get the actual website address, I'll post it. All I know is that they are already selling the properties, and the sales office was super packed on Sunday when I swung by. It amazes me how many people are asking questions about this project, but there is no information anywhere to be found on it.