Aller au contenu

CHUM - 17, 20 étages (2021)

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

Has anyone here walked through Northwestern Memorial Hospital in downtown Chicago (streeterville), just off the Mag Mile? What a beautiful campus with a mindblowing collection of beautiful pavilions, old and new.

Yesterday we walked through the Viger warzone and we're so far off it's not even funny. I've seen airport hangars with more flair than this shed surrounded by highway ramps. The Glen won't be much better. Very disappointing and quite frankly depressing.

Modifié par denpanosekai

Je vais être à Chicago au mois de Novembre, je n'y suis pas allé depuis 15 ans, j'ai bien hâte de retourner au centre-ville, souvent cité en exemple probant pour tout ce qui touche urbanisme et architecture.

Prepare to be blown away. I am now considering employment downtown Chicago. As a software engineer my options are limitless.

I recommend you take the Blue train to Damen and walk down Milwaukee for a while. Just as charming as Mont-Royal on a hot summer day.

Unless you're into drug dealing and gang banging, you're as likely to get shot in the city core as you are in the Galeries D'Anjou parking lot.