Aller au contenu
publicité

Maison Manuvie - 28 étages

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

publicité

I have also being hearing some rumors that SITQ might be willing to go ahead with this building on speculation alone. You have to keep in mind that the risk on this building is not as high because of the significant amount of parking. With the amount of parking, the building would actually generate over 30 million in revenue annually which represents close to 15% of the revenue potential of the building.

Our developers are awfully timid when it comes to diversifying building functions. If demand for office space is scarce, developers should consider mixed-use buildings consisting of retail, office and residential units. You could even partner with the city and throw in a civic function or two. In any case, I wish the city did more to provide incentives for mixed use construction, especially in strategic areas like the downtown core.

The modernist era single-use office skyscraper is increasingly becoming a thing of the past. Time to move on to better things, folks.

Cet édifice ne sera jamais construit. il n'est pas en demande, mal situé, et en retard architecturalement.

Malheureusement pour les promoteurs, les années 80 se sont terminées il y a maintenant 32 ans.

Techniquement, elles se sont terminées il ya 22 ans. Elles ont commencé il ya 32 ans. ;)

I have also being hearing some rumors that SITQ might be willing to go ahead with this building on speculation alone. You have to keep in mind that the risk on this building is not as high because of the significant amount of parking. With the amount of parking, the building would actually generate over 30 million in revenue annually which represents close to 15% of the revenue potential of the building.

Seeing as SITQ is a division of the CDP, we all know how much money they have. They wouldn't need to borrow money from the banks to get this project started. Cause we all know that banks don't allow to build on speculation anymore, so the only way for SITQ to go ahead, is if they invest their own money! Would they be willing to risk THEIR own money to get this tower started??? I seriously doubt it!