Aller au contenu
publicité

Centre Eaton de Montréal

Alexcaban

Messages recommendés

Il semblerait d'après une source personnelle que le Time Out réouvrirait le 8 juillet. Reste la confirmation officielle. https://www.timeoutmarket.com/montreal/highlights/time-market-montreal-rouvrira-ses-portes-le-8-juillet /?fbclid=IwAR0wRwikmWTq5flPi7f29ftkw2TQ_-Pri76hHr1HW0n8DVwpwyCb2--jOzc

publicité
5 hours ago, Yabucoa77 said:

I was genuinely asking if there was a project that I could follow on a different topic here in mtlurb. Members have been kind enough to point me in the righy direction before. Cheers.

I was genuinely offering you advice on how to find news yourself. Again, you posted a picture with the address, 710 Sainte Catherine. Every topic/project on MtlUrb is associated with its address, so you can search on Google "710 Sainte Catherine mtlurb" to find it. If nothing shows up, than there is no topic. This can come in handy when you want to create a new topic and you want to verify you are not making a duplicate topic someone has already made. 

Au départ cela était supposer être seulement une reconstruction de la façade et de l'intérieur, Mais suite a des problèmes structurel il on été obligée de démolir le bâtiment. Entre temps due au délais, le propriétaire a perdu sont locataire (Addition elle) qui a choisi de résilier le bail. Se retrouvant sans Locataire le propriétaire a décide de mètre sur la glace le projet. Voici ou nous en somme. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 semaines plus tard...