Aller au contenu
publicité

REM (ligne A) - Discussion générale

Messages recommendés

publicité

Somehow people around here keep forgetting that the mandate insists the empty tests go 30 days without problems. The moment there’s a problem, the clock resets. So don’t all be thinking you’ll be among the first passengers on July 28. It would be wonderful if it were possible, but be cool, the whole point of the tests is to iron out any problems. I’d rather the system were as dependable as possible, even if that means waiting another few months to clear any snags.

• Like 1
  • D'accord 1

1 hour ago, SameGuy said:

Somehow people around here keep forgetting that the mandate insists the empty tests go 30 days without problems. The moment there’s a problem, the clock resets. So don’t all be thinking you’ll be among the first passengers on July 28. It would be wonderful if it were possible, but be cool, the whole point of the tests is to iron out any problems. I’d rather the system were as dependable as possible, even if that means waiting another few months to clear any snags.

That's what I had been led to believe as well but it's not true, I just had it confirmed: it's 10 days of testing that must hit a minimum of 95% - once that's been completed it'll take 30 days for certification (modern rules?). That's why they gave a window of 30-45 days. If it took 30 days for tests and an issue arose on day 29 that would mean restarting the 30-day test and the 30-45 day window would make no sense. If all goes well, we should know within 2 weeks the definitive opening day for the network.

• Thanks 3

Ah ok I’d heard both. But any day below 95% in the first ten restarts the clock? What about multiple sub-par days in the subsequent period? Maybe we’ll get clarification, maybe not. Whatever, it’ll open when it opens. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

il y a 8 minutes, TurboLed a dit :

Cette article, bof pas de mauvaise nouvelle pour le moment. Bien, on s'en va de l'avant !😁👍

il y a 11 minutes, TurboLed a dit :

J'espère que cela ne servira pas de prétexte à un report de la mise en service...