Aller au contenu
publicité

YUL - 38, 38 étages (2021)

mattrga

Messages recommendés

The condo project has a new investor/builder to get the first phase moving. In addition this investor is acquiring the corner site to build a tower secured with a hotel, likely a marriot renaissance unless I am mistaken. Good to see this moving, downtown keeps pushing west.

Source please?

publicité

Est-ce qu'on devrait créer un nouveau fil pour le projet d'hôtel? Il ne s'agit pas du même promoteur.

Sur SSP, par BIMBAM :

I got an update on this one from someone involved with the team. There will be a third tower, a hotel, built on this lot in a third phase once these two are built out. The developer has sold the lot on lucien l'allier where the Lafontaine mansion sits to a third party (not sure on name) who will be developing the hotel, with the mansion to be integrated as part of the hotel. I'm honestly not surprised they're using it in a commercial purpose rather then restoring it for the public, that never sounded very likely. It seems like the mansion may be part of the entrance, sort of a similar model to the hotel mount stephen.

I absolutely agree! As for height, I understand that this is all a pretty recent development so nothing is yet set in stone. They may have designs but the person I talked to didn't have too much solid info since it's not the same developer building it. I'm pleased that it'll be hotel since presumably the design will be different enough to contrast both with the office architecture of E-commerce and the residential condos of YUL. Here's hoping for a great mix, and the increased life and density this will bring to the neighbourhood! I, for one, think this will be a more positive outcome then townhouses for that part of the lot.

Invité Olivier2160

Donc l'hôtel sera construit apres les 2 tours à condos ? Ouin, on est pas prêt et voir ça monter à court terme. En espérant que ce ne sera pas un Waldorf #2

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Notes:

1.) Le 66,2% de 2012 est un taux annualisé, alors que le 84% de 2014 est de mai à août. Mais c'est une bonne nouvelle tout de même!

2.) Il est à parier qu'environ 3% de cette augmentation soit due à la fermeture du Delta centre-ville sur Université le 31 octobre 2013.

3.) En bref, pas de quoi se pavoiser et attirer plein de grands hôtels... Maybe d'ici 5 ans si cette hausse se maintenait!

Modifié par FrancSoisD
Ajout d'items