Aller au contenu
publicité

L'Avenue - 50 étages

WestAust

Messages recommendés

Mon post a été censuré ? Pourtant je ne faisais qu'émettre quelques interrogations sur l'impartialité de la source de Mark.

Le modérateur a tout enlevé ou presque. Ton post dans le contexte ou les autres sont effacés aurait aucun sens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

publicité
  • Réponses 3,2k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

• 2 semaines plus tard...

Dernière promo envoyée ce matin pour essayer de dynamiser les ventes... Cela donne un peu le sentiment qu'ils ne savent plus quoi inventer pour leur promotion... L'idée n'est pas inintéressante ou débile, mais cela commence à faire beaucoup d'événements... Ils vont finir par une promo du style "Achetez une pizza-giga de 22" pouces et un condo l'Avenue vous sera offert!"promo l'Avenue Juin 2013.jpg

I'm getting worried. With all the promotions they've been running - one must think they're getting desperate.

For a third time : please go play hockey with Broccolini Jr and bring us fresh news from the source !

no need to be sarcastic mr. moderateur. I definitely think there's cause for concern... but they need to get the shovel in the ground to generate momentum

didn't you said earlier they were waiting for 80% sold to start digging?if so they might be shooting themselves in the foot waiting for such a % and that will cost them sales in the end!

I know I'm going to get flammed for this but I don't really like the design of this bulding anymore.

The more I look at it the more I find it too big at the top and the big base makes it look ridiculous.

Does anyone know if it is the new norm to have a huge base like that? Can't we just build buildings like CIBC? Imagine how stupid that tower would look if it had a 12 story base?