Aller au contenu

21e Arrondissement - 9, 10, 14, 14, 14 étages (2020)

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

• 2 semaines plus tard...
Invité Olivier2160

Ah ben ça c'est une bonne nouvelle !!!! Ah Prével, ils ont une recette gagnante certain ! Un autre stationnement (immense) qui disparaît tranquillement...

Used to live on the second floor of that building around 1984 I moved there. The old school satellite dish next door? Stepfather threw that on top -- back in the day was entertainment at its best! Had a Sam the Record Man/Steeve's Music Store party one Saturday night we must have been about 50+ people at one point. My mother still reminds my brother and I ... :)

Used to live on the second floor of that building around 1984 I moved there. The old school satellite dish next door? Stepfather threw that on top -- back in the day was entertainment at its best! Had a Sam the Record Man/Steeve's Music Store party one Saturday night we must have been about 50+ people at one point. My mother still reminds my brother and I ... :)

I wonder what the rents are in this building. it's empty but there's a ' A LOUER' sign in the window. Must be wonderful loft space in there !!