Tour des Canadiens - 50 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 4,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

You guys fail to realize that the other lots being developed in a timely manner is essential the CF project. Yes, it is probably true that this towers sales will be affected by the fact that their are 800 units for sale in the immediate vicinity but you are forgetting that CF owns essentially all the other land around the Bell Center. Had these other projects not been announced, it would have delayed their other plans, because they would have been building/proposing in disconnect with downtown. In all likely hood, we will see phase 1 of Roccabella, Icone and CF go up around the same time, it will be an amazing site. But those projects only have 2 phases while CF has 8, they will have a monopoly for the area in a few years.

CF has 8 phases? Where are the others?

Je demeurre confiant de voir se projet se réaliser. Et comme Lindberg l'a mentionné, si CF décide d'ajouter quelques étages à ce projet, peut être que ça va aider avec les ventes. (ils auront des meilleurs vues sur la ville)

On veut tellement!! Au moins 50, ça les ferait paraître plus top que les autres. 60, on capoterait!!:P

I went back and read the last 10 pages of this thread, but I don't see anything about this change from 60 floors to 40 floors... what happened? Is this confirmed or just speculation?

Confirmé par LeftCoaster qui semble être un insider de CF sur SSP

Également confirmé dans un article de LaPresse

I went back and read the last 10 pages of this thread, but I don't see anything about this change from 60 floors to 40 floors... what happened? Is this confirmed or just speculation?

Ils auraient enleve la composante hotel a cause de probleme de superficie au rdc pour les differents lobby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

With all the new towers announced in the vicinity they must surely be re-examining this project in order to compete with the other promoters. Maybe they will decide to go higher, or completely abandon the project.

Ils commencent les ventes cet été.

On veut tellement!! Au moins 50, ça les ferait paraître plus top que les autres. 60, on capoterait!!:P

Entièrement d'Accord avec toi. JE crois qu'on serait bien heuruex avec 50 étages et tout le monde capoterait si il pouvait atteindre 60 étages!