Aller au contenu
publicité

Messages recommendés

Je suis passé tantôt, puis j'ai demandé au gars qui surveillait le travail de la pelle mécanique. Il m'a dit "une bonne quarantaine d'étages", mais il pouvait pas dire exactement combien.

Je touche du bois: ce sera peut-être 42....45?

ok, respirons par le nez.

publicité
  • Réponses 2,7k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Je suis passé tantôt, puis j'ai demandé au gars qui surveillait le travail de la pelle mécanique. Il m'a dit "une bonne quarantaine d'étages", mais il pouvait pas dire exactement combien.

Je touche du bois: ce sera peut-être 42....45?

ok, respirons par le nez.

Je crois que ça s'applique à tout le monde ici...nous allons devoir être patient avant de pouvoir s'énnerver sur la hauteur de cet immeuble!

C'est quoi la limite de hauteur pour ce terrain?

202.5m.

La limite à cet endroit est de 232.5m au dessus du niveau de la mer

Le site en question se retrouve à 30m au dessus du niveau de la mer

232.5-30m = cet édifice peut avoir jusqu'à 202.5m

202.5m.

La limite à cet endroit est de 232.5m au dessus du niveau de la mer

Le site en question se retrouve à 30m au dessus du niveau de la mer

232.5-30m = cet édifice peut avoir jusqu'à 202.5m

Où est tu allé pour trouver que cet endroit est à 30 m. au dessus du niveau de la mer?

Même si je suis généreux(3.5 m par étage) cet immeuble ne devrait pas dépasser les 140 mètres. Comme j'ai dis plus tôt, on devrait s'attendre à un immeuble d'environs 125 à 135 mètres. (si il a 40 étages)

Hello,

Just a few comments (first time posting here), so go easy!

I actually live in that tiny (in comparison) three story building directly adjacent to this project on the Anderson side.

We heard about the project about two weeks ago ourselves and can confirm that 40 stories is what has been mentioned to us by the developer.

While its nice to see such a big project go up, I can only imagine what we are in for over the next couple of years as this project goes up. I was home for the ground breaking on Monday and have already had a few issues with the project, mostly regarding the fence they erected, drilling in to my building without permission and a three foot incursion on our property.

Good times....

Oh, forgot to mention...

The lot is actually divided in two halves and governed by two sets of bylaws (you can actually see the dotted line in the birds eye view of the scanned image). The half adjacent Rene-Levesque has no special height or building restrictions, where the half that is adjacent to the buildings has very specific restrictions governing the height and style of building. This is most likely the reason you see no actual building planned (at the moment) for the side of the project

Modifié par Atticka

While its nice to see such a big project go up, I can only imagine what we are in for over the next couple of years as this project goes up. I was home for the ground breaking on Monday and have already had a few issues with the project, mostly regarding the fence they erected, drilling in to my building without permission and a three foot incursion on our property.

Good times....

Good times indeed. Instead of an ugly parking lot in the middle of downtown, we get a shiny new building blending perfectly with its neighbours on René-Lévesque. While it is understandable that you are "pissed" by the fact that this project is basically in your backyard, you can't prevent a city from growing. Three foot incursion in your property? Time to start getting in touch with a lawyer, maybe you still have time to stop this project.