Messages recommendés

publicité
  • Réponses 2,7k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

Confirmé. La pelle mécanique a été amenée en début d'après midi. Mais pourquoi une pelle? Il me semble qu'on a pas besoin de ça pour planter des pieux et installer des barricades? Je suis curieux...

C’est tout à fait normal,

voici la première photo que j’ai prise du chantier du Louis Bohème

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=7171

et voici la première photo que j’ai prise du chantier de l’Altitude Montréal

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=7174

seul manque pour l'instant la clôture

Nobody finds it odd that there hasn't been any placard, etc posted at the site? I was just going through the borough's website and there isn't a single mention of a permit for this block. Unless I am missing something...

Nobody finds it odd that there hasn't been any placard, etc posted at the site? I was just going through the borough's website and there isn't a single mention of a permit for this block. Unless I am missing something...

The exact same thing happened with the Hilton Garden Hill, by the same team. And it got build :-)

The exact same thing happened with the Hilton Garden Hill, by the same team. And it got build :-)

Well, I am definitely crossing my fingers. Not only is this a perfect location (walking distance to the downtown core + Old Port + Ste Catherine) but the building could really stand out on the skyline. Unfortunately, we have seen far too many projects fall by the wayside over the lat few years...