Aller au contenu
publicité

Altoria - 35 étages (2014)

Gbx

Messages recommendés

Ah c'est celle-là, je l'avais pas vu, je pensais aussi que c'était la reflexion d'un immeuble... C'est quand même peu, mais je préfère comme ça...

Si je me rappelle bien, en face, là où on croit à une réflexion, c'est un petit terrain (genre parc) et l'église derrière, donc pas de réflexion mais bien la façade du vieil immeuble intégré à la structure. Du moins c'est ce qui me semble le plus plausible. J'aime bien...

publicité

I have heard from a source close to the matter that the owner (Ryssko Inc.) of the building and Kevric are finalizing the deal which should happen soon. I have also heard that Kevric applied and was granted permission to tear down ALL buildings. Demolition should start end of this year and the building completed by beginning of 2011. Apparently, the anchor tenant will be Rogers Inc. I'll post more as I find out.

I have heard from a source close to the matter that the owner (Ryssko Inc.) of the building and Kevric are finalizing the deal which should happen soon. I have also heard that Kevric applied and was granted permission to tear down ALL buildings. Demolition should start end of this year and the building completed by beginning of 2011. Apparently, the anchor tenant will be Rogers Inc. I'll post more as I find out.

Merci Tomkay, c'est ce que j'appelle "Entrer par la grande porte"! :highfive:

Bienvenue.